Worried.

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hello,

For a while now Antonio has been able to roll onto his tummy, problem is.....he doesnt/cant roll back onto his back again. This is now becoming a nightmare at night when we are all in bed becuase he will wake up early hours of the morning screaming his head off as hes on his tummy and cant get back onto his back again.

Whats really scaring me is that if one night I dont hear him (even though I have a monitor right next to me) and he gets tired and cant hold his head up from the matress and cant breath properly :( :(

Does anyone elses LO's do this? Should I be worried?

T xx

It's normal to worry, but I do know lots of babies sleep happily and safely on their fronts, and 10yrs ago that was the suggested position to put babies down in, so I'd say try not to worry about it, like you say he does make noise so you can go turn him over :hug: He may even just be making the noise as he's woke, not because he dislikes being on his tummy :) Very best wishes :hug:

Thanks for your replies girls, Glad im not the only one this is happening to, i will try not to worry but I still find myself just waking up a million times a night to check on him, im so paranoid!!

xxxxx

Hi

I was the same lol. I still worry about my 16month old daughter now, which is silly i knw. I use to get so worked up in the nights and if i couldnt here her even with the monitor i use to have to go and check on her which was not good several times a night. i only lasted about a week and then bought a camera monitor i had the camera in her room and the tv next to my bed. So when i used to wake up id just check the tv and if i could here her i could see her breathing lol. Maybe thats me just being way over protective but it put my mind at rest and i wouldnt be without it.

good luck

if you're really worried why not just move him into the room with you until he learns how to roll back again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back