Worried...

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I mentioned in my first post yesterday that I seem to be having ovulation pain for an extended time - it started as the usual thing on Thursday when I was due to ovulate (day 14) but I am still experiencing discomfort (not pain really) today. In fact it seems to have worsened again today.

Anyone got any advice/ideas on what this is about?

Thanks

Some people can get implantation pains. Fingers crossed it could be that! Not sure what to suggest other than that but I'm sure some of the girls will know :)

That's what I was hoping it might be... but I've had them everyday at varying levels, since ovulation so it seems odd.

Fingers crossed though!

Fingers crossed for you hunni, it could be implantation pains

Donnaxx

Hi SPC

Sounds like it could be implantation pains

Fingers crossed for you and let us know how you get on

Thanks everyone.

The pain has changed a bit today - less ovulation/ovary pain today but I had pain lower down and to the right which was quite intense for about 30 mins. Has now subsided. I'm 6 dpo so I guess it could be implantation pain...

I can't wait to test now!!!

:eh:

Further update... I've also had increased CM today (yellow, creamy). I'm not sure if this is different from my normal cycle as I've not charted my CM before but from what I've seen if I'm not pregnant, I should be entering the 'dry' period...

Am becoming more convinced that I might be lucky this month but trying not to get hopes up too high!!

:)

Oh SPM thats what happened to me too....and fingers crossed all is looking well here!! Ah hope you get your BFP.....Ohhhh exciting times!! xxx

Really..? Wow! Well, I'm keeping an eye on you as your test is before mine!

Everything still crossed!

xx

Ahhh yeah.....fingers crossed me dear!!! Just praying AF doesnt show up after all this carry on lol!! Good luck....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back