Worried that something is wrong with me

fluffycat

Reaction score
Looking for advice ladies,

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have been feeling awful for the past 3 weeks. I have been to the doctor with really bad migraines(which I have never had before) , had to leave work last week as I felt so weak, exhausted and shakey. My heart has been racing and I feel in a panic now that this isn't normal.

Does anyone else feel similar to this? I also have a one year old son and can't remmebr feeling tlike this with him.

I have one and a half weeks to work until my contract ends but I am so worried that I'm not going to manage it!!

Thanks in advance.xx

Didn't want to read and run. I'm not sure what it is but I would head back to doctors for reassurance. In my last pregnancy I suffered from low blood pressure which made me feel like I urgently needed to sit down/rest and a bit panicky/shakey but this was mostly in the first 15 weeks or so. Hope you get it sorted, bet you are counting down the days to finish work!

Hi there

I suffer from migraines although hadnt had any upto a year before my pregnancy and the past few weeks Ive had about 5.

Theyv all been worsening, I get migraine with aura so lose sight in one eye normally for an hour then an all over pressure migraine for days sometimes. Ive had my eyes tested recent which are perfect, had an MRI last year which was normal and been to the gp.

GP advised to do what Im doing, drink plenty water, eat and sleep. Ive got cocodamol too.

I didnt have migraines in my last pregnancy at all. It really is awful you feel totally imobilized and weak. Im the same when I have an episode.

Hope you feel better soon. Perhaps check your sinus isnt clogged too, that can cause bad headaches.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back