Worried- Sneezing

Jody

Reaction score
I'm a bit worried as just now when I sneezed I got a pain in my left side, that doesnt sound right does it? It just felt really tender when I sneezed. What do you think?? PLEEEEASE reply
Love Jody xxx

This is very normal hun, it really hurts I know :( its your ligaments around your uterus stretching :)

yeah its the ligaments i had the same thing was really sore and tender still am if I do alot of walking.. I had alot of growing pains at beginning of pregnancy was very scared or Miscarriage but the little one was fine saw him/her last friday was amazing just rest up and keep calm :)

The girls have summed it up-ligament pain. It's all quite normal not to feel human when pregnant as I have learned x

As the other ladies have said hun its completely normal, i get it all the time when i sneeze xxx

Thanks so much for your reassurance girls, I LOVE this forum :wave: xxxxxxxx

yeah as the other girls have said hun, happened to me about 5 mins ago lol xx

So glad ive just found this, i was worried because about 30mins ago i sneezed and i felt a funny pain in my belly, like the muscles pulling up and couldnt remember whether i had this with Adam.

This forum is great, any query or worries you have it always has the answers, thanks ladies x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i find it helps (if you have time before you sneeze) to hold onto the area that normally hurts...quite firmly :)

i find it helps (if you have time before you sneeze) to hold onto the area that normally hurts...quite firmly :)

Ha ha so glad you said that - thought I was the only weirdo that did it and it was cos I am an old bird compared to you bright young things!!! Mind you I bet I'm the only one who crosses her legs too to stop the wee leaking (TMI) - a timely reminder girls to do those pelvic floor exercises not just after the birth but during pregnancy too! Oh how I wish I listened when pregnant 900 years ago!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back