Worried - Sad update

Aww I'm so sorry to hear this.

Please take care of yourself, give yourself as much time as is needed and then try again when you feel it's right for you.

:hug: :hug:

I am so sorry :cry: please take care of yourself and don't give up hope :hug:

I am so sorry to hear your news. :hug:

I am thinking of you, take care. xxx

Kimberley im so sorry darlin, please dont blame yourself for all this happening - its not your fault and these things happen for a reason.
I know its not any comfort, and i am osrry.But rest and decide what you are going to do about everything.

Theres nothing worse then to lose your baby - were all here though as most of us know what its like - me included :hug: :hug:

:hug: Kimberley :hug: I am so sorry for your loss sweetheart :cry:

Speaking as a mum who had the same news last year, i know how your emotions are all over the place. We have a wonderful support on the miscarriage section of the forum, please use it when your ready. it really helped me heal, and there are so many strong woman there with good advise. But for now darling, Take time, take care, and be kind to yourself. Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Thank you everyone for your kind words. They really mean a lot to me. DH and I live in London, but all of our family is in the States and it's so hard to be away from them right now. So its nice to be able to come here and receive support. DH has been so wonderful even though I know he is hurting just as much.

I've felt very nauseous all day which makes it even harder. I hope they can get me in before Thursday for the surgery, I just don't think I can wait that long. Thank you again.

Kim

Im so sorry for your loss hun, we are all here for you if u need us :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks. I went to the hospital today and they have scheduled me for theatre on Thursday. I feel ok at the moment, I'll just have to take it one day at a time until Thursday.

I am so sorry hunny, it must be awful for you. I think it's horrible they make you wait until you go in to theatre. My mum lost a baby a few years ago and she had to go over Christmas pretending she was still pregnant to us for 2 weeks. I'm sending lots of love

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back