Period ended 7 days ago, now 11 positive pregnancy tests TTC

wigzy

Reaction score
I hope someone can offer me some advice. We are currently TTC, have been off the pill for 3 months now. Periods had returned to normal, 1st month 28 day cycle, 2nd month, 33 days and 3rd month 30 days. Finished period 7 days ago and am currently on day 13 of this cycle. Decided to do an ovulation test last night as I suspected I was near this time and noticed some brown/red staining which I thought may be ovulation. At the same time did a HPT which shockingly was positive!!! Have done 11 tests in total, have used all brands of HPT including clear blue digital which have all been positive. Thanks in advance xxx

could your last period have been an implantation bleed? :hug: good luck

sounds like your pregnant mabe you oved while on your period? either that or it was a inplantation bleed :dance: :dance:

Thanks for the all the support. Im going to go to the docs tomoorow and explain things, hopefully everything will work out!!! Im thinking that I must have conceived last month even though I still had a period, this happened to anyone before. Thanks xxx

a lot of women have bleeding in early prengancy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and often people mistake the bleeding as a period so don't know they are pregnant till later in the pregnancy

aww hun could have been some early bleeding in PG like anna said was it heavy?

your PG well done and congratulations have a great PG xx :dance:

Fabulous news.....have a happy pregnancy!!! :D :D

Hey everyone,

Was at the docs today, he said that it looks like what Im experiencing is an implantation bleed. He advised that I wait another week, do another test (to add 2 the 16 now I have alreay done, haha)!!!! If the test remains positive, he will send me up to the hospital for a scan. Has anyone had experience of this before? Thanks xxx

Hiya :wave:

I had a very similar thing happen 3 years ago, I had just decided to TTC and it was my first month. My AF came on time and was pretty normal so I just presumed I hadnt got lucky that month. About 10 days later I started to spot and because I have never bled inbetween periods I did a test and it was positive. I wouldve been about 5 and half weeks pg so had to wait a few days for a scan, unfortunately I had a early mc, they couldnt see anything on the scan and my hormones had to be checked as they suspected ectopic. So soz I have no nice outcome to tell you but fingers crossed you have more luck!

Congratulations, my friend had this :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back