Worried,Confused,hopeful!!!!

Kel78Stone

Reaction score
Hi - its my first time on here and was wondering if any of you have any advice for me??? My husband and I started 'trying properly' last month (Jan) so I stopped drinking, started eating properly and started exercising in preperation and to make myself healthier in general. We had sex on the 15th,18th,20th and 21st (Jan) and no word of a lie......I 'felt' pregnant almost immediately!! My symptoms I have had from then till now are, morning sickness (happening at anytime of the day), extreme tiredness (never before been this tired!!!), cramps (they woke me up once!), pinkish/brownish spot bleeding I found in some muceous after going to the toilet (tmi I know - am so sorry!), anxiety (have woken up and not even been able to get to sleep) and pressure at the base of my stomach. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests inc one today and they both came back as negative. I am now 4 days late and I have NEVER been late. I have made an appoint to see the nurse at my docs tomorrow to have a blood test. I am so worried. Worried that I'm not pregnant and that its all in my head. Does anyone out there have any thoughts on my situation???

i am in my 3rd month of ttc and your mind does play tricks on you- FX that its just a shy BFP (late positive) my sister didnt get a positive until 8wks preg so can happen!!
last month i was 4 days late but came on as usual - again lots of the symptoms you say i had but obviously just pre AF symptoms!
try not to worry and if you get a blood test then thats fab but most GP practices wont do them until you have missed 2 periods!

Welcome to the forum hunny :wave:
Our minds can play tricks on us ttc and sometimes we can have symptoms that are like pregnancy ones bit they are actually af symptoms on the other hand if your are pregnant the hormone that is given off may not be strong enough to be caught on a test. With both of my pregnancies i never got a bfp until i was a week late.
Goodluck hunny, fingers and toes that your bfp is being shy :fx: x x

Thank you for your replies!! Nice to know people are out reading this!!! I will let you know how it goes - won't get any results until at least Wednes tho x

I'll be keeping an eye out for your test results, everything crossed for you hun :clover:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xxxxx

Hey just wanted to say fx to you. Ilook forwad to seeing your pdated post. Amy xx

Welcome to the forum! I would be very suprised if you were pregnant on your first month of trying but I really hope you are! Fingers crossed for you, and we are all here if it takes a bit longer (like it is for us or we wouldnt be here ;-) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back