Would you test if........

michelles1985

Reaction score
........you were getting brown/pinkish discharge but your AF wasn't arriving properly?????

I was due on around Saturday but Af did not show but I did not test. Then I started having brownish discharge on Tuesday night (which I usually get before AF) so I thought it was my AF arriving. Since then, I've had brownish/pinkish discharge (enough that I have to wear a panty liner (Sorry TMI)) but my AF is not coming properly.

I'm just baffled as to what is going on

Anyone had the same?

Does anyone think it's worth testing or should I wait longer?

xx

Are you deffo sure it's not AF?
It couldn't hurt to test if you have one... x

I don't have one at the moment. Don't want to waste my pennies which is why I haven't tested yet. It's definately not proper AF cos mine are usually heavy. x

I had the same thing for 4 days and like u I never usually get it for that long before af! Today tho I have the heaviest af I have ever had :-(

I'll probably wait until Monday then and just see what happens over the weekend :) xx

Michelle that sounds like a good idea! I hope it is ur bfp!!

Thankx all. Still no proper AF. Even brown discharge has stopped! :S xx

Still getting a little bit of brown discharge but no proper AF................????? :(

Last edited:
Hi all.Last night had a bit of bright red blood so thought AF had officially arrived. But today, nothing. So I tested on my break at work and got a BFP!!!! It took a while for it to show up so I wasn't convinced so I got a clear blue digital and took that test a while later and it said "pregnant 1-2 weeks" so i'm 3-4 weeks pg.

I'm pleased but also a bit apprehensive as I have been having this brown discharge and a sopt of bright red blood last night - about 3 thimbles full. Just still getting slighly pinkish/brownish discharge. HAd this since Tuesday.

Wow Michelle - CONGRATULATIONS!
Have you made an appt with the doc to get the once over? Prob best if you are a bit worried.
Amazing news though! Get yourself over to the BFP Announcements to tell the world!
x

That's fantastic!

Congratulations. Hope you have a healthy nine months. :D

Thanks Jenny and Kizzi. I will be making an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. xx

ahh i was just giving up hopethis month till i read this! did you have cramps with this? x

ahh i was just giving up hopethis month till i read this! did you have cramps with this? x

Hey hun, yes I did get cramping on and off. It was just like AF was about to come and I was really expecting it to come especially cos of the brown discharge cos I usually get that before my AF anyway.

I tested just to rule out pregnancy as I was going to make an appointment with my doctor just to see what was going on as my cycle was all messed up. So I was really shocked to get a BFP!

There's still hope until thw :witch: arives properly hun.

FX for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back