confused

nattyv86

Reaction score
Now iv been told by the GYN i will get pregnant if i lose weight i want to chart my cycles properly. at the mo i am 26 days late i can feel af coming it just doesnt seem to want to show its ugly face.
i have no idea what im looking for with ovulation and lh surge?? should i get a cbfm?
:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

a cbfm has proven successful with ladies on here so it is a good idea. if you dont want to spend the money on the unit and on the tests each month you could chart. all you need is a themometer. by this method you will be able to predict ovulation by assesing your cervical fluid (and opks if you wish) and then confirm ovulation with a temperature shift. it can slso help dientify issues such as low post ovulation temperatures and short leutal phases. good luck.. there is masses of info on the net on both methods.

oh my i just noticed you wrote you are 26 day late!!! have you tested? do you normally have regular cycles??

Now iv been told by the GYN i will get pregnant if i lose weight i want to chart my cycles properly. at the mo i am 26 days late i can feel af coming it just doesnt seem to want to show its ugly face.
i have no idea what im looking for with ovulation and lh surge?? should i get a cbfm?
:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:
Me again :)

CBFM are a personal choice, I used the sticks as you've to use the monitor every day & I always forgot so reverted back to the sticks. But I would defo recommend using either one until you are able to read your body.

If you have a look at this web site it will give you all the information you need to know about ovulating and the natural
signs your body gives.

http://americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/fertilityawareness.html

oh my i just noticed you wrote you are 26 day late!!! have you tested? do you normally have regular cycles??

yes did a pee test today at the hospital, BFN :( if i am 26 dys late how long does that make my cycle so far?
im so frustrated they basically blamed it all on me beong overweight , my cycles were ranging at 31 days but i have never ever gone a month without AF

x

Last edited:
a cycle is from say one of last period to day one of next period, if you think you are 26 days late and considered yourself to have 31 day cycle you would be on day 57 of this cycle. i think it would help you if you did some research and leant the basics, much easier and quicker than posting lots of questions on here - see my post on your main thread - it has info on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back