confused about symptoms

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by rnmum, Jun 30, 2005.

1. rnmum

rnmum Member

hi everyone,

I am just wondering a couple of things if anyone can help me out I would very much appreciate it. I miscarried at the end of March at about 12 weeks and at this time I decided that since my relationship was a little unstable to I would go on the bcp for a little while. Recently I had intercourse and since then I have been feeling very similar to the way I was feeling when I was pregnant before. The thing is I did have a period this month but it was late 2 days and lasted only 2 or 3 days in total and since then (about 3 days) I have had some pinkish, thicker discharge. Just wondering what everyone thinks and please write back with any ideas.

Thanks again,

Jenny

P.S.

Would be okay if I were pregnant!!!!

2. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

Hi,

First of all when was your period? I didnt get a positive preg test until i was 6 days late, it isnt uncommon to have spotting during early stages of pregnancy, but sounds like you are going to have to do a preg test to find out one way or the other!!!

Sorry I can be more help!

Natalie x

3. jacquidube

jacquidube Well-Known Member

A pinkish discharge is usually a sign of implantation. I miscarried in Feb this year and my periods were all over the place, still never settled and 4 days ago found out i was pregnant, so Good luck.