Worried all the time....

Amylize

Reaction score
All i can think about is something going wrong, if i think too far a head or i talk to friends about it the next minute i withdraw and think what if i dont get that far?!?! is it normal? Does it pass?

xx:wall2:

Hi hunny, I feel exactly the same as you. I almost don't want to accept it being real cos if it goes wrong i don't know what I'll do! Then sometimes I tell myself what will be will be but it doesn't help really does it?! I'm sure you'll be fine Hun but I'm here if you need a chat xx

it will pass hunny being pregnant is all about worry and that. It doesn't stop once they arrive. My son is on the move so having to keep an eye on him more so now x You will feel more relaxed after your 12 week scan as risk of misscarriage is decreased then hun x :)

yeah, i cant accept it yet. i feel awful because my OH is over the moon as with all my family and friends because of the pain of being told i would need IVF to concieve! I know what will be wil be it's life but it doesnt make it easier at all does it lol, i just want to get past the 12 weeks have my scan and see my peanut growing! I know something is happening because i keep geeting slight cramping and twinges so something is expanding.. I just want to know how far along i am instead of guessing all the time too!

xx

You won't know till your 12 week scan hun as babies grow at different rates till 12 weeks so could appear weeks behind then at 12 week scan he/she would be the correct size and the right weekage you are x I had early scan at 8 weeks and 2 days. They estimated me at 7 weeks and 6 days. So that was three days behind my ticker then at my 12 week scan baby was bang on so it was a waste they did say they don't date before as baby grows randomly also the image was terrible. I was just glad there was a baby in there.

Have you thought about getting a private scan? x

You won't know till your 12 week scan hun as babies grow at different rates till 12 weeks so could appear weeks behind then at 12 week scan he/she would be the correct size and the right weekage you are x I had early scan at 8 weeks and 2 days. They estimated me at 7 weeks and 6 days. So that was three days behind my ticker then at my 12 week scan baby was bang on so it was a waste they did say they don't date before as baby grows randomly also the image was terrible. I was just glad there was a baby in there.

Have you thought about getting a private scan? x

I will prob just wait, i think i am more bothered about making sure peanut is actually in there lol

x

invest in a doppler, but don't get worried if you can hear heartbeat Mine said 14 weeks minimum on it but I found mine at 10 weeks 6 days x

i feel exactly the same way and im nearly half way through, still havent got anything as i want to have my other scan and dont wanna jinx it, i dnt think ill rest until bambino is in my arms tbh xxxx

Hi amylize, its these hormones making u feel worried all the time. I felt really worried all throughout the 6th week, couldn't be happy or excited, by 7th I was like hmm it must still be there cos I haven't bled so wasn't as worried & now I'm 8 weeks I'm starting to worry again but worrying about scan cos of mmc's arrrgh the worry won't ever stop I don't think! x

It's completely normal and we all go through it. I was terrfied that they wouldn't find a baby at my 12 week scan. The worry definitely eases the further along you get, I now feel I can say things like 'this time next year'. We are starting to look at buggies next week although still not bought anything yet.
Although its an 8 week wait between 12 week and 20 week scan, at your 16 week midwife app she will listen to heartbeat so that keeps you going! Heard mine yesterday so have stopped worrying for a bit!
just remember, what will be will be and worrying isn't going to change that so you might as well enjoy it :) xx

I'm exactly the same hon. I didn't find out I was pregnant with my daughter (20 years ago!) until I was about 16 weeks as I was very ill at the time. So I didn't have any of the 'getting to 12 weeks' worries. This time I'm a wreck tbh! OH and I want this little bean soo much and I'm just a mess! I think I will be going for a private scan at about 8 weeks, I don't think I can wait until 12.......x

I think everyone worries tbh. I can't help but worry that everything is OK. I've got my scan on 2nd February and I'm so excited in one way but scared in another. I just hope and pray my lil bean is OK and growing as it should

XX

Glad I'm not the only one.. I feel petrified but then think to calm down because that can't be good either...

I'm so early I'm scared somethings going to happen, every time I go to the toilet I panic! Got my first drs appointment on Thursday fingers crossed I haven't been imaging my lines!! Lol

Good Luck lovely ladies xx

We'll always worry about our babies!

I havent even got a doctors appointment! I rang them the day I found out. The receptionist didnt really give a shit tbh just said she will take my name and ill hear from doctors in 6-8 weeks. I even explained that I had been on clomid and wondered if the doctor would need to see me but she didnt care tbh. :-(

i hope everything is ok for you! to some drs we are just another patient...

it did get me thinking though that to wait 12 weeks for a scan is a very long time, i considered a private scan a 8 weeks but the thought of paying £100 to be told something is not right terrifies more i think!

good luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back