Worried all the time....

We had a private scan at 6 weeks last time, just so I could see it was really there and all ok. It was very reassuring. I got a doppler too, which is useful a bit later on. Its perfectly normal to worry hun, I'm quite worried because I tested so early that it will just disappear and af will come :( x x

Am exactly the same, i had an early scan because of bleeding which reassured me seeing the heartbeat. For all of 24hrs then i went back to panicking again!!.. I guess its natural. I get excited then worry incase i'm jynxing things!..
your scan will come round quick enough. :)

Last edited:
I hope so. I just want to see him/her and know bubba is fine and growing properly. Its taken so long to become pregnant and now I am I feel I cant enjoy it because im worried im gonna get attached and something bad happen. :-(

Try changing to a different GP or practice if possible, they may be more understanding. I don't have my booking in appt, til 14th January :(

hey ladies,ive just found out im pregnant and a complete worried wreck! ive had diarohia ever since i found out and stomach cramps is this normal x

Diarrhoea is completely normal they thought I had gastrointeritus at first the found out I was pregnant.
Also u never stop worrying trust me. I'm 15 weeks and 5 days and I still worry got midwife Friday and panic they won't find a hb or something. The panic never leaves u lol then once u had baby u then have a new panic but all I can really say is u can't change whatever is gonna happen. No one can but an early scan did reassure me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back