So worried

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I feeling so worried today for some reason, our scan is next Thursday (26th Jan) and I can't stop thinking about something going wrong. I am really trying to be positive and just be kind to myself today. Think it is a mixture of genunie concern and hormones!!

Wondering if any of you lovely ladies have gone through this? DH has so much going on with work at the moment he doesn't have much time for me, which is not the norm, we usually talk everything through. Plus my mum is away at the moment so I can't even call her and have a good cry down the phone....

Sorry for the downer.... it's such a lovely bright day outside and I am stuck at work!! xx

I know how you feel hun, i'm petrified something is wrong aswell. My OH keeps telling me everything is fine but i can't shake that horrible feeling :(

e all have these feelings especially before the 12 weeks scan...you're not alone! I felt so much happier after the scan, but beforehand I was a nervous wreck. I still have my worrying days but I'm starting to get a bit of a bump now and making myself feel more positive, so hopefully after your scan you'll feel reassured too :) I'm sure everything will be fine if you've had no reason to think otherwise eg bleeding or bad cramps xx

Hey hon, I know the feeling! I think it's natural to worry until we see a little bubba wiggling about on the screen with our own eyes! My anxiety isn't helped by the fact that I will be in New Zealand for four weeks over the 12 week scan window so won't get to see bubba until I am at least 15 weeks :( Mum is trying to organise a private scan for me in NZ so fingers crossed that will come through as really don't think I can wait that long! xxx

Oh hun, its completely normal to have these concerns. Every time i think about going for my scan i feel excited and terrified at the same time. Probably the best thing you can do today is try and keep yourself busy, to divert your thoughts away from your worries. I find going for a nice walk always helps clear my head a bit and burns off some of that nervous energy i have. Good luck, im sure everything will be fine. Xx

My scan is the day before urs, and I have worries too. Think its totally natural. But as someone else said, as long as you've had no bleeding or cramps, ur probably fine.

I'm a bit worried because my sickness has eased massively, but I'm so glad at the same time lol.
I'm just tryin to take each day as it comes, because worry or not, what will be will be :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ah hunni!! :hugs: Sorry to hear you are having a worry day. As everyone else has said, its completely normal I was exactly the same before my scan, I'm sure I will be when I got for the next one too. I think it's a sign of how much we already love our LO's
Its hard when our hubbys are busy working and there's no one else around, thats what makes this forum so great, everyone is here for you.
x

Thanks so much ladies.

My OH is a star but I don't want to bother him too much a the moment and you all have been so sweet.

Feeling a bit better now, just trying to have a bit more faith.

As FistBaby said it's just a sign of how much we already care for our LO's xx

I am sure we all worry ,best of luck u will b fine :)

Awwww hun, I know how you feel. I am so worried too, especially as other than being tired and VEEERY sore bb's I have had no other symptoms at all. I know I should be grateful that so far this pregnancy has been a breeze, but when I hear everyone else talking about how sick they have been etc it makes me wonder why I haven't and then worry that something is wrong!

My scan is on the 2nd february and I can't wait to see my lil baby and know all is well.

I think as soon as you dind out you are pregnant the worry begins and long will it continue, the joys of being a mummy! :)

XX

Hi Hun, I'm exactly the same. I've been driving myself mad today thinking I'm gonna miscarry or my pg is ectopic and crazy thoughts like that. It's horrible and I wish I could stop! I've even been googling symptoms of these just to check I'm ok even tho nothing is wrong! I think its cos I've only had sore boobs and a little nausea so worried that I should feel worse!
Roll on 12 week scan it can't get here quick enough! Xx

Aw hun :hugs: its only natural to worry. Once you've had your scan, you will feel better, not too long to wait now :) x x

its totally normal to feel that way, its mothers instinct and when you see that baby on the screen youll think why was i worrying,
ve got my 20 week scan then aswell and im a bag of nerves aswell as excited,
Just think tri1 is nearly over x

It's totally normal!, my scan is Mon 23rd. And although i had to have an early scan so iknow there was a baby in the right place with a heartbeat i'm still so worried the heartbeat will be gone! then when all my sickness and symptoms stopped made me worry even more, am in the same situation with the OH hes a heating engineer so this time of year is manic specially since the weather has changed nad it's so cold everybodys boilers are breaking.... good for money not for seeing him! :( he just keeps telling me to stop worrying everything will be fine. But as i'm sure you all know it's not that easy is it?!... Lets hope all our scans go well and then we can stop worrying for all of a couple of days before there's something new to worry about ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back