Worried

barbie22193

Reaction score
hey ladies after trying for 16 months im so excited about this pregnancy. but i cant help thinking something is going to go wrong. its the weird feeling in my lower abdomen normal? it doesnt hurt but its something i cant put my finger on. also my cm has increased loads is this normal sorry to be a pain but im really worried
xx

It all sounds normal :hug:

You will get cramps and funny feelings low down and it is quite common to get lots of CM too

Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :hug:

Oh I remember the constant worrying I went through in 1st tri :? You will go through all sorts of aches and pains and worry about every tiny thing...totally normal :D

Here's to a healthy happy 9 months :hug:

Hi.

i echo what everyone else is saying... its all normal, and normal to feel worried too..

try and relax a little and enjoy your 9 months of pregnancy :hug:

You're not alone hun. I'm a born worrier. I'll try to take the other posters advice too and relax.

Best of luck flower, you'll be fine :)

Pregnancy is such a worrying time...I had weird pains for a few months, and LOADS of discharge (sorry if TMI), I was constantly running to loo convinced AF had arrived!! Every time I wiped, I was waiting to see blood, it was awful. I dont think you trully relax a little until you have your first scan, and even after that, until you feel bubba kicking...

The worry didnt stop there for me, Ruby was a very lazy baby, I hardly felt her move, so I was constantly worrying something was up!!

Try and relax a bit chicky, its such an amazing and happy time being pregnant, I loved it, even though the worry nearly sent me grey :rotfl:

Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months :hug:

hi hun, all sounds normal, its a very worrying time in the first trimester and its perfectly natural to question everything thats happening to your body. remember that any worries or niggles and come on here and talk it through we are all here to comfort and giv advice and we have all been in your place hun. good luck with your pregnancy.

xxxxx

hee hee we are all thinking and feeling the same things :D Barbie, take a look at my thread about the achey twingey cramps. It's very reassuring to have people to compare notes with :D

I felt same about the funny feelings down below and the increase of cm. In fact I still have it from time to time, but not as often now. Maybe I have got used to it and dont notice it as much. xxx

hey hun

dont worry all does sound ok, just relax and enjoy this 9 months :hug: :hug:

thanx girls have spoke to doctor and he is going to see me on thurs 24th as i have been fretting so much. i still dont belive im pregnant as i dont feel it!! so hopefuly all goes well
xxx :hug:

Rubys mummy said:
Pregnancy is such a worrying time...I had weird pains for a few months, and LOADS of discharge (sorry if TMI), I was constantly running to loo convinced AF had arrived!!

That's me! that's me right there! ALWAYS running to he toilet expecting to see blood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back