worried about history repeating :(

alex33252

Reaction score
Hi guys i am currently 10 weeks pregnant, but terrified i am going to miscarry. i miscarried last dec and it was the most horrific ordeal ever. I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old, but i am just so worried :( xx

Just try and stay positive. I have a 3 and a 1 year old and am terrified too. Have an early private scan booked for next week for reassurance and this stressing won't do any good for your baby x

so sorry you are going through this anxiety, very understandable, can you tell your mw how you are feeling and get san early scan?

i dont think i will get a scan i have one booked for 25th but it just seems so far away even though its not!! i was getting a bt of reassurance in the 'sickness' but its dying down and this is exactly what happened last time then bleeding began....... i will b so glad once i getthe next couple of weeks out of the way!!!xxxx

Aww hun, try keep your chin up. I know how hard it is but try to remain positive and time will go quicker. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back