Work

pringle88

Reaction score
When's everyone going back? I stop gettin paid in may so realistically I should be going back on June 1st, my work have agreed to part time hours, 4 hours everyday for 4 days a week but I'm really not ready to leave Ella yet! So upset at the thought of going back :( wish there was a way of making money from home!

I'm dreading going back :( I'm due back oct1st but I'm hoping to push it till December!
I'll be going back full time too as there isn't any flexible working with my job although I do work from home once a week. Xx

I'm going back on April 17th. I'm not looking forward to it but not dreading it either. We can't afford the mortgage if I dont go back so know I have no choice. I love the childminder we have so I'm totally happy about leaving Jax though.

I will be doing 9-3pm Mon-Fri.

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :)

I think I'm gonna have to go back June/July. At moment I work relief - so as and when needed, but I have the chance of a 15hr a week contract which is pretty flexible, so don't think I can really pass it up. Xxx

I saved my bollocks off last year when I got my BFP so I could take s year off with my LO do due back January. Having said that my job isnt ideal and I haven't been happy there a while so what I do next I need to decide. I'm thinking about going to collage to qualify to work in a nursery as I've always wanted to work with kids.

Back to uni in Sept and dreading it. I've not found any childcare yet as i hate the thought of someone else looking after Kynon. Haven't a clue how we will afford it either as obviously i won't be earning but i really need to go back to qualify so Im employable as an architect. Also not sure how I will fit studying and projects around a one year old the course was hard enough without a baby!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I start back in late April but it's part time and I work from home and the get a big break between June and october so I get to keep Ariel with me and continue bf for as long as I want. But I'm doing it to keep it up as opposed to financial reasons as it doesn't make much.

I go back the 27th may working 34 hrs a week 3* 12 hr days dreading leaving Rhea but looking forward to just being me !! Xx

I go back 21st may for 30hrs over 4 days. Absolutely dreading it but she's going to grandparents for the 4 days so I know she's in good hands. Thinking of dropping another day at the end of the year as my mum is only taking holiday for her day until we decide to send her to nursery or not

I'm going back to work 16th April, don't want to leave her but like many financially I have no choice :(

I had to find a new job as I was made redundant during my pregnancy, so I thought it would be difficult to find a job. I got an interview straight away and was offered the job, so it was so much easier than I imagined. I think I would have put it off a little longer of I'd have know i would find something so quick.

It's a job at a school, working 25 hours a week 8:30am -1:30pm, mon - fri and its term time only do I get the school holidays! Actually quite looking forward to it as I'll only be in for 5 weeks then I'm off for 2 weeks, then in for another 6 weeks and then off for 6 weeks summer break! So glad at least I'm getting the summer off with the girls x

Am due bk on the 17th of sep .... Not looking forward to it but I need the money xxx

Im due back 6 weeks on Monday :( would have loved to have more time of with my LO but we just cant afford it as self employed. We were lucky and have found a fantastic child minder but I still would have loved to have more time with her before I went back full time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back