Work

Jess1979

Reaction score
Im feeling so Guilty. I was on holiday last week from work and I was totally fine. Saturday night started feeling ruff then Sunday was poorly with the cough to the point doctor put me on Antibiotics.

Went back to work Monday to be sent home at lunch time. Said I would be back after my midwife appointment this morning but the midwife due to the fact I have pain down the right hand side and underneath my bump which they think is down to the coughing has told me I have to stay off work and rest for the remainder off this week. If pain gets any worse to go to the hospital.

I carnt get a sick note yet but they have given me the self assesment form for the first 7 days. I feel so Guilty. Its very rare I have time off sick, I normally work through things but I feel Guilty as I'm having to take the time off and I'm worried what work will be like when I go back but my main PRIORITY at the minute is my Little Fella and making sure that everything is fine with him.

I just want to burst out crying, I feel helpless.

Poor u hun hope u feel better soon hun xxx

I'm sure your work are fine with you. As long as you and the baby are ok, I think they would let you hav as much time as you needed.

Just think you don't ever really have sick, so you must be to have this time off, and there is always that one person at every work place that has at least one day off a week and they are still there!!

Get yourself better, and look after yourself. x

i never take time off sick. i also feel guilty like im letting work down but ya know what this year when i was working thru morning sickness i got told by the manager that if i was being sick then i wasnt fit for work and should call in sick. it pissed me off so much that i did, for a whole week. they were much nicer and more understanding when i went back. ive now been moved to a lower risk place where i basically have to just sit there and talk to ppl lol. and the place i left is falling apart and probably wont be there for me to go back to when i come off mat leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back