Work Panic!!

nikki87

Reaction score
Hi ladies :smile:

Im fairly new to this...as this is my first post but have been reading all the interesting posts since before i found out i was definately pregnant - am now 13 weeks+2 :dance:

Pretty much everyone knows im pregnant EXCEPT work, well when i say work i mean my 2 managers.. 2 of of the girls i sit with know as it was a bit hard to keep it from them with all the sickness i suffered. But the problem i have is the fact my managers are pure evil... they are incredibly twofaced, very very selfish, money orientated (the pay is awful!!) and they pretty much talk to you sometimes like you are nothing... not to mention the fact that they treat us girls differently from the guys in the office.
Now ive been here since december 09 and one of the ladies i work with has just got back from maternity leave. Ever since she came back my managers were always saying to me (joking - but not if u know what i mean) now dont you get pregnant etc etc and it was funny at first until i realised i actually was pregnant:wall2: i even went into see my manager the other day to ask for some holiday and when i said i needed to talk to him he said please dont tell me your pregnant.... NOW im abolsutely petrified about telling them so much so i wish i could just run out and not come back!! it wouldnt be a problem if i worked for a big organisation but there is only 7 of us in the office and they make it feel like a massive burden being pregnant....

on top of that - and i promise this is my last rant... one of the girls who knows im pregnant and havent been feeling great is really annoying me!! im clearly not feeling my best yet she just leaves me to answer ALL the calls by myself... im seriously gonna lose it!!

pheeeew, im finished now .... sorry for the incredibly long message!!! :wave:

Nikki x

If your worried about doing it face to face do it in a letter- that way its all official, you've done your duty to inform them and the ball is in their court with regards to how they react. Theres no way they can penalise you for being pregnant without being in a lot of trouble so I wouldn't worry too much.

Regarding the other girl, some people are just selfish and don't realise it, might be worth saying "I don't feel great today, can you be number one on the phones as I'm not sure when i'll need to run off to be sick" She can only say yes to that :p

yeah that is very true, i think that might be the best way to write them a letter.... so scary!
haha yeah true tbh shes been ok this afternoon now ive said that hahaha

thank youuu :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back