oooh people really annoy me!! my rant

winnie89

Reaction score
i work in a busy kitchen, and id booked today off to go and have my blood tests at russells hall and i get a phone call saying i was needed at work because one of the girls needed the day off!

i;m sorry me and my baby come first and i dow care about any one else's crap and all she want today and tomorrow off for is to go out drinkin
just pisses me off cuz this girl has got all the managers wrapped around her finger and they expect me to do dangerous shifts when i'm nearly 4 months pregnant

sooooooooooooooo not fair and i'm really fucking pissed off now!

just refuse, they have to give you the time off for appointments so its just tuff on them

i knowvthat but it makes me feel like they dont give a crap about me and this baby, i'm undecided about whether to go back after my maternity leave

they probably dont really care hun, your an employee and not many bosses actually care about their staff im afraid.

just really pisses me off i'm the most important person in that building until i leave and i should be top priority !! i always used to let them walk over me and not anymore

yeah! you stick to your guns!

I have to agree with Bev, they probably couldn't care less (if the treatmeant I've had from my MD's is anything to go by........). You booked the day off and are entititled to it. Just refuse - sod em!

I know where you're coming from Winnie. I've already decided there is absolutely no way I am going back after maternity..............not going to tell them that of course - tee hee.

The thing is they treat me like crap and still expect me to respect them, but i'd be feeling guilty about leaving my baby at home all the time!

Again I know what you mean, I know that for some people that's what they need to do but I will be looking for something very part-time next year. I know I am going to need adult company so I will need to do something but want the majority of my time to be with the twinnies. I'm an accountant but don't even care what I go back to next year either (as long as it's not cleaning toilets - no offence to anyone who does, but I have a major issue with smells.......................).

Yeah I know what u meab I spent a year working in housekeeping and it reallly put me off for the rest off my life!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back