Fed up with work

Bee7

Reaction score
This could just be my hormones making me grumpy but i'm getting seriously fed up with work. I work in an office so it's not manual work or anything, but i'm so busy day in day out with managers dumping work on me and expecting it to be done there and then. I wouldn't mind but i'm on a crap wage and they get paid loads! I know it's the same in all firms but it annoys me. I'm working hard and trying to save what i can for baby and half the time i feel i do more work than the managers!

I think during maternity leave i'm going to look into other career paths. I will only be going back to my current job part time once baby arrives as we're stumped for childcare but if i could train or study for something else in the meantime that'd be good. I just want a better paid more rewarding job, something i can be proud of and something that will better all of our lives. OH feels much the same with his job and is looking into other work and even a second job. Grrr money is the root of all evil! xx

It's lovely to hear that ur baby has made you and your oh realise that you want to move on with your career. I think many of us get stuck into doing the same old crap and need something like gettin pregnant to motivate you to do more. My oh feels the same. He's now getting the stuff in gear to be able to get his own business up and running - something which he's wanted to do for ages, but not got himself in gear to do. I just think it sounds really motivating and inspirational when stuff like this happens!
Anyways, good luck with whatever you and ur oh choose to do! :)

I'm in the same boat as you hunny, my boss is a dick. I told him I want to start maternity leave from 6th Feburary and
he wasn't happy, the first thing he said to me is well when are you coming back. I'm tired and fed up with work, I'm so glad il be leaving soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back