Grrrrrr I hate my work

JayK2387

Reaction score
I went to the drs this morning and he said he thinks im stressed at the moment and am suffering mild panic attacks. Which could also explain the pains in my tummy so no urine infection.

I called work and they were so out of order and left me in tears for an hour! My boss knows in detail what im going through at the moment, what with my scan on weds to determin if or not i need an amnio. But shes on holiday so i had to speak to another manager.

this was her reply when i said i was goin to rest today:

"ive had a bladder infection and you havnt got one so I cant see why u cant come in"

Then went onto ask me how i was going to take today!! Cheeky cow!! I said well as i have no holiday left ill be taking it sick as im ill!!

I cried on the phone to my dad who has told me im to make a formal complaint.

Im under enough pressure as it is at the moment without the verbal bullying of people who are supposed to be managers!

Obviously she doesnt no everything about whats going on but who the hell is she to dig her nose in and upset me!!!!!

Im still tearful now!! xxx

:hug: :hug: Sorry your work are not being sympathetic. Has Dr signed you off?
Ive been signed off for the past 6 weeks with back pain and my work were being really off with me so last week when Dr signed me off for another 4 weeks i was so scared to call work and tell them i was still sick that i called them and told them i wouldnt be back and i was giving notice!! Stupid i know as now i dont have a job :wall: my pregnancy brain took over!!

dont get yrself stressed over that stupid woman at work!!!! take no notice hun. If your not well your not well and if the doc thinks your stressed out then you need some time off and relax... :hug: :hug: :hug:

No i wasnt signed off :( I'm going to go in tomorrow and see how it go's if they give me any grief i will ask the dr to sign me off.

I have the scan on wednesday so I just hope it gos ok.

Shes never had kids so i dont think she realises how difficult and stressful it is.

xx

JayK2387 said:
"ive had a bladder infection and you havnt got one so I cant see why u cant come in"

Ive had many - some i didn't even realise, others i couldn't move as i was bent over in pain!! Everyone is different!!

At the end of the day if you are ill, you are ill! what else can you do. Go into work and get yourself to the point where you are admitted to hospital, or have a few days off to get yourself back up and running.

and being told things like that doesn't help if it is stress making you ill. :wall:

If you do end up being signed off, get your GP to state its pregnancy related :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back