woot!

Layla

Reaction score
yay new forum :cheer:

well i might as well tell you about my kids.

Ethan is 6, soon to be 7, im convinced he is gay lol

Charlie is 8 going on 21, she thinks shes so grown up, came down the other day in a skirt that was to small for her, so it was right up by her bum cheeks, lots of jewelry on and a face full of make up lol

sent her right back u the stairs again, think i will have trouble with her lol

xxxxxxxxx

Why gay!! I was convinced my little brother was for years and years, not he has a GF of 3years - maybe not then! :doh:

Charlie sounds like a cheeky madam, bet she is a good kid though :)

just the way he acts, when hes not playing powe rangers or spiderman hes very girly, ajnd he is very emotion and such a mummys boy lol bless him :)

charlie is very strong minded like me but yeah, shes a great kid

xx

Emily is 8 in Oct, i think it must be an 8yr old thing Layla as Emily does exactly the same, i think we had this convo last week didn't we?
She got dressed this morning and said" i must find the belt that matches my top" :shock:
She's not my baby anymore :cry:

lol aww bless, they grow up so quick dont they, i cant belive Charlie is 8 already

xx

I bet you will be so close to them when they are in their late teens tho, when all the hormones have settled down lol

It gets worse! DD Stacey is 13. I remember her using blue eye shadow on her cheeks as blusher and the gaudy lipstick. They soon learn! She looks about 16 now, I look younger than 33 so many people assume we're sisters. We also look VERY alike so when we're introduced to people the usual comment is OMG you look like your mother!! She dyed her hair brown so we werent so alike :lol:

Her bedroom is a mess, she is often sent back upstairs to find something more than a belt to wear and boys think I'm a dragon as I growl if they go near her :rotfl:

:rotfl: @ growling
Emilys Bedroom is an absolute sty and i refuse to do it anymore as when i spend hours doing it within 2 days it's a tip again, i feel for her 'cos she was moved into small room before Jack was born, but my god is it that hard to put clothes in the wash basket when you have to go past it walk downstairs :wall:

Well, I thought I'd join in here. Kayleigh is 13, and also looks about 16 sometimes! :shock:

Her bedrooms a tip, she's always nicking my make-up even though she has her own, spends hours in the bathroom, never shuts up chatting, and is actually still in bed now!!! It's 11.15!!!

But she actually can't wait to be a big sister finally - after all this time of nagging me!!! :lol:

Make up, clothes, underwear you name it a teenage girl will nick it. Just hope you have a boy lol! Nah something about mums and daughters, very strong bond and we dont even need to speak just certain looks and gestures and we know what the others thinking. Drives OH nuts when we go into secret language mode :rotfl:

ha ha
Myn is 6 years old but is 4ft 9.5 inches and looks about 9,she is an absolute cow at times...
this morning the typical conversation went

Chloe "Mum can I have a boiled egg?"
Me "Sorry,Chloe mummy feels sick can I just do you toast?"
Chloe~GRUNTS "Ok then I suppose so"

10 minutes pass by

Me "Your quiet,are you okay?"

Chloe "For god's sake,mummy I am thinking to myself,I want some quiet time to myself"

Me "Ok,whats wrong then"

Chloe "I have just woke up the wrong side of bed,okayyyy!!. Cant you just leave me alone,God! I get no peace from you" "You give me a HEADACHE"
STOMPS UPSTAIRS,BANG,BANG,Hubby asleep in bed as on nights....

As I write she is back to my lovely little girl again but her attitude stinks just lately,and the words they use where do they learn them. I would have had smack off my mother, but I have never smacked Chloe ever although her dad tapped her bottom once. Is this a girl thing?

Diva strop! :D

Bit early for it though, the transition from age 10-11 is amazing, one minute little girl next she has a waist and boobs and stuff and then the "attitude" Hers came much later around age 12 although we dont fight much. She just goes off in a huff when I give her grief.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
I love girls they are such little diva's, Haylea is 9 going on 14...everything she wears has to have matching accessories....I'm sure I wasn't like this at her age.....her dad recently bought her a little boob tube top and this skirt that was smaller than a belt....hence we had a big dissagreement about this....I have now hidden the top and skirt...but she thought she was the bee's knees in it......god help me....think I'm gonna have problems.... :? :? she's way to wise and intelligent, but she creases me with laughter with some of the things she comes out with.....they are so funny! She can't wait to be a big sister which is wicked....she's loving this pregnancy sooooo much.... :dance:
Love n hugs to you all :hug: :hug:
xxxxx

myn has just asked me if her legs are too hairy :shock:

I changed the subject very quickley

Kayleigh is already in a 34b bra, and has a figure of a 16 year old - it's scary! Wait till the periods start!!!! Hormonal PMT teenager, and hormonal pregnant mum don't mix at all!!!!!! :rotfl:

Saying that though, sometimes she reverts back to my little girl. She's currently laying on the sofa in her pj's watching the Disney Channel!!! :rotfl:

She's off to a youth hostel camp this afternoon for a week. She's being picked up at Leicester Train Station on a coach, then staying in this hostel in the middle of the Peak District. She is going on her own (no friends going), and is sooo excited. I've suddenly realised though, that my little girl has truly grown up! :shock:

bexxie said:
myn has just asked me if her legs are too hairy :shock:

I changed the subject very quickley

I told DD she could shave when she went to high school. Yer right! She just helped herself to razors anyway :roll:

Dont even get me started on thongs! BIG BIG disagreement with them, little girls wear big cotton knickers and I refused to buy thongs, she just bought her own.

i have just noticed last night that Kieran has armpit hair, he is only 11 :shock:

I cleaned the bathroom this morning before Kayleigh was up, then after her shower I went for a wee, and there was a curly hair on the soap!!! :shock: She told me she had hair there, but I was still in denial! :shock:

i dont even want to think about it. my mate walked in on her son when he was 17, mid job :shock: . she said his girlfriend had her legs wrapped around him :shock: :shock:

Think it must be the age thing!

Beth and Tom will be 8 in Sept and i think Tom is gay.. :eek: :lol:

he too is a mummys boy and likes very girly things...

Beth is the same with the skirts etc...

def age or sent to stress us out! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back