nightmare day

Layla

Reaction score
im glad this day is coming to an end, its been mad here today!

first, Coby had his first bump, charlie was playing with him on the bed and he flung himself forward and nosed drived off hitting his face on the floor.

he screamed and charlie was so upset, she thought it was her fault and now thinks he will grow up to hate her :(

so i had to calm her down while jase sorted coby out and explain it wasnt her fault and he wont remember when he grows up etc..

then they were both ok, coby has a graze on his forhead but no bump and hes been smiling since.

then charlie and ethan went out with there nan for a couple of hours and when they came back charlie looked white, never seen her like it before....she was sucking on a lolly and it came off the stick and lodged in her throat, she clawed her throat to get it out and made it bleed and now has lots of scratch marks, her nan pumped her chest and it flew out then she was sick everywhere.
and ethan got so freaked out he needed his ashma pumps, he hasnt needed them for ages!

i know this is horrible but im glad it happend with her nan rather than with me, i prob would have panicked and made things worse.

all 3 kids are now safe and sound sleeping in bed, im shattered!

xxx

oh dear u poor thing!!! i would have panicked 2 if tht had bn me!!! :hug:

Thank goodness they're all ok! You must have had such a fright!
Hope you have a calm and peaceful day tomorrow!! :hug:

Emilia xx

Sounds like a shocking day Layla :( I would have been petrified!

Aww Layla!

What a day! i Would have paniced to!

aww Layla you had a horrble day, hope today was much better! I know what you mean about Charlie being with her nan when she choked on the lolly I wold have totally panicked. At least there all safe and happy now!

oooo god that sounds like a horrible day, bless your kiddies.

hope tomorrow is better xxxx

Hi

Just read this sorry you had such a bad day the other day, must have been horrible, glad everyones ok.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back