Woooo!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
OH managed to put Jake to bed tonight :cheer: I know it seems silly but Jake does this silly-bugger routine where he gets all fidgity and screams when he is tired and he fights his sleep. He will normally only go to sleep if I calm him down by gently rocking him. He didnt let OH do it, it had to be me... until now! I get to have a night off :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
WELL DONE MUMMY, DADDY AND JAKE!!!
Not silly at all, my OH has NEVER put Isaac to bed and had him go and stay to sleep either, has to be Mummy :roll: So I can so empathize with you Natalie, Isaac will 'only settle with me' too, but strangely enough I got stranded away from home with car troubles today, and OH managed to get Isaac off to a nap, when he's not done it before, its such a great feeling isn't it, its like getting another bit of 'freedom' back even :hug:

same here Amy, I have my poor boy sittin by the front door playin with his toys in his pjs waitin for me to come home after my shift to put him to bed, he is quite happy to say goodnight to OH but it has to be mamma who has the last cuddle before sleepytime :lol:

well done to ur OH natalie, good for u havin a rest too lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back