Are all men this useless?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
This morning I was changing JAkes nappy. I though it was only a wet one so didnt put a mat down but when I took it off I reslised it was dirty. Jake decided to try and roll over and out of his nappy so I pulled him up so he was almost standing. This is how the conversation goes:

Me: Help

OH: :lol:

Me: Help me please!

OH: What do you want me to do?

Me: Can you put his mat down please.

OH gets a mat and I clean Jake up. Jake rolls over again but is in the mat. He then wees all over the mat.

Me: Can you get me a towel please

OH: What kind of towel?

Me: Any kind of towel. quick please

He brings me a tea towel :wall:

Me: Hold him while I get a towel :roll:

He is a great dad but when it comes to being practical he is crap :evil:

natalie&jake said:
He is a great dad but when it comes to being practical he is crap :evil:

In answer you your question Yes all men are like that!! My OH is the same as your statement above.

Errrr yes!! All Chris had to do yesterday was look after Libby (I even left an A4 sheet of instructions - yes....instructions!!) could he cope?

No, he called his mum and asked her to come back a day early so she could look after her :shakehead:

He wasn't useless when she was newborn, but he shies away now :roll:

Aww I have to give Daniel credit actually, he's brilliant with Ryan... probably even better than me :)

x-kirsty-x said:
Aww I have to give Daniel credit actually, he's brilliant with Ryan... probably even better than me :)

Same with my OH :)

Mine doesn't seem to hear the same things as I do! Like when he's playing with Finn who might have rolled onto his tummy and began to cry because he doesn't like it - he doesn't seem to hear that he's getting upset!

Oh and the other evening he had to wait for me to come down before he bathed Finn - I do it practically every night on my own!

Ive got to be honest my bloke is great to but little things get on my nerves.

if ky falls asleep on his bottle he wont wind him coz he doesnt want him to wake up, then suprise suprise everytime he wakes up an hour later from wind my OH cant seem to understand why :roll:

and his favourite trick is selective hearing! If Ky wakes in the middle of the night i always ask him to turn the light on which he does straight away. Then when i say can you feed him i get no reply and he pretends hes fallen back asleep. SOOOO my fav trick now is to pick ky up, place him next to his fathers ear and let him scream! and then promtly say "can you hear him now?" makes me giggle and keeps me entertained at 3am :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back