Woohooooo!!!!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
My lil superstar has followed my new routine without a bat of an eyelid!!

She managed every 4 hours rather than 3 and went at 6 and a half hours twice in the night

Her feeds where;

08:00 hours
12:00 hours
16:00 hours
20:00 hours
02:30 hours

Now she has waited until 08:00 for her breakfast bottle even though she's been awake since 6:30!!

I thought this routine would cause lots of tantrums but not a single one!

Xxx

Woohoo! Well done Mummy and Harlow! :)

How did you extend the times Hun?
Well done Harlow :) xx

aww weldone hun

Kayla has beein doing similar the last few days just half hour out, she starts between 630 n 730 in the morning no matter what time her am feed is, how did you get her to wait untill 8?

Sleepy - I got her of to sleep after 2.5hours of being awake between each feed. Sometimes she slept until the time for her next feed and if she woke that bit earlier I just kept her occupied and took my time changing her nappy. I did have a bottle waiting for if she started to cry but she didn't, she patiently waited. At her 4pm feed I had to wake her up! I didn't want her going longer than 4 hours.
Last week I had got her to wait every 3 and a half hours so I just basically built up on that. I don't think it will work all the time as its early days in the new routine and she will have growth spurts still do will end up having to give an extra bottle somewhere along the lines but for now she seems quite happy.

Hugsy - I got her to wait until 8am this morning by just keep giving her the dummy, I was in and out of bed quite alot, She hadn't started crying but was wriggly and unsettled. In the end she dozed of until 7:40 so I got her up, changed her and got her dressed and by the time we had done if was 8.

X

think il try harder tmrw, thats a nice routine if she starts to sleep untill 8 am too :)

she must be feeling back to normal after all her tummy/reflux probs is she?

Nice 1.

Its so true what they say, sleep breeds sleep.

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back