woohoo- updated

lynne_n

Reaction score
i have my scan tomorrow :) don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight i'm so excited about it finally arriving.
Really expecting to be told i'm a bit further on than i think as for the past few weeks i've been getting 'butterflies' in my tummy and then two nights ago i felt the baby move. ( i must admit that it was in protest to my poking about my tummy lol) and it wasn't one of those.. 'maybe it was just wind'... it was huge.
My OH keeps telling me he thinks i've got twins in there haha .. Anyone else's tummy seem to pop out loads at 12 weeks?

Last edited:
Hi sweetie,

I wish you all the best for your scan. I've got mine tomorrow & I've been having the odd flutterly feelings. Although as this is my first people are like "oh, you wouldn't be able to differentiate the comparison of moving & gas". I say yeah right! All the best sweertheart.

Good luck for the scan. I too feel like I'm a lot further along.
Especially with this hard, very visible belly. My OH took a photo of it today on the beach without me knowing and when I saw the photo I was like, "OMG IS THAT MY BELLY?! I'VE BEEN WALKING AROUND WITH A HUGE BELLY ALL DAY?!" :lol: I must admit it made me very happy to see it though. Was a bit of a realization that I really am pregnant. My family think I'm either carrying twins or a lot further along that I think :p They also keep telling me I'm going to be huge :| Which is scary because I'm only a size 8!
xxx

thanks for the nice messages :)

so it's 2.30am and my mental pregnancy brain went into overdrive thinking about babies and twins so i just got up again haha.. i'll be like a zombie by the morning

How exciting!
Good luck for tomorrow :)
And try and get some sleep....

Good luck for today, hope you managed to get some sleep!! So exciting x

Good luck hun!! Can't wait to see pics of your little one xxx

good luck hunni I have my scan on fri cant wait either cant wait to c u pics !!! xxx

good look chick it is amazing!hehe xxx

Good luck - cant wait to see if 1 or 2 in there!!

Best of luck! Cant wait to see a pic xxx

So been for my scan and it was amazing :)
I'm 14 weeks today so yay off to tri 2. Anybody want to take a guess at the gender? I'm thinking girl :)

Attachments

• SAM_0177.jpg
    SAM_0177.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 5
Think this one is slightly clearer :)

Attachments

• SAM_0178.jpg
    SAM_0178.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.