My 2 year old...

myst

Reaction score
now insists she has a baby in her tummy LOL, I explained to my 3 girls a cpl of days ago that 'mummy has a little baby in her tummy' they are so happy bless them and keep asking if its growing.
My 2year old daughter keeps rubbing her little tummy saying 'baby in there', she went over to OH and said 'Daddy, my baby in there [pointing to her tummy lol] my OH was speechless bless him !!

:D

Awwww Jaycee done that at first but now shes acting like a baby! Which concerns me! Like, halfway through her dinner she stops and says, ''mummy feed me like a baby'' or lay on my lap and say ''bottle like a baby'', i keep teling her she's a big girl now but she wont accept it! She says ''no mummy! Im baby!''

:D awww bless my mates little 3 yr old boy thinks i have 2 as his mum had twins early this year so now he thinks everyone has 2 babies in their belly lol :rotfl: xxx

Jessica goes about with her rabbit up her jumper saying she is having a baby. I asked to see it and she looked at me very seriously and said it wasnt coming for a long time. Smart alec :roll:

Jaycee, I still give Jess her bottle and just let some of the baby things go, she is not really doing any of them anymore. Im going to start cutting back on the bottle though. She only gets 2 small ones a day.

lauramumof2 said:
Jessica goes about with her rabbit up her jumper saying she is having a baby. I asked to see it and she looked at me very seriously and said it wasnt coming for a long time. Smart alec :roll:

Jaycee, I still give Jess her bottle and just let some of the baby things go, she is not really doing any of them anymore. Im going to start cutting back on the bottle though. She only gets 2 small ones a day.
Thanks, Jaycee hasnt had a bottle for just over a year now, she didnt like milk after her 1st birthday unfortunately, its a juice beaker she has, they are all different shapes and sizes but she wants me to hold it for her like you would a baby!

my oldest keeps saying shes got a baby in her belly too lol

My eldest got really upset when i was having Aimee and kept crying. I eventually got what was bothering her out. She didn't want to have a baby herself and was scared that one was going to grow in her belly even though she didn't want one. The thing that go through kids minds!

I was at my sisters with Mum last wkend and i told my twin nephews that i was going to have a baby soon. Oliver said "That means nana will have two babies soon" At east i am sure he said two. They are probably not so good at counting. I am sure he did not mean to not include his brother. I just thought it was so cute how he recognised that my Mum would be a nana again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back