• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wooden swing crib & Moses basket NOW GONE sorry x

Redshoes

Reaction score
Both now gone - sorry :hug:

I have both a Wooden swing crib & Moses basket which are both free to good homes, they have been used but are in good condition, will give greater details to anyone interested in them, and will send you p[icks before you decide yes or no. First come first served, and collection only, I am in Leeds :D

I do have tons of baby girl clothes but haven't sorted through them all yet, maybe this time next year :lol:

Thankyou

Aw RedShoes, I would love the wooden crib, but we are just too far away! Not to worry, hope you find a good home for it.

Hope you Isaac, Ophelia and C are well.

Valentine Xxx

Oooh, hello! I would be very very interested in seeing pictures of both of them if they haven't gone already? We've got friends in Leeds so it would be a good excuse to go up and see them. If you could PM me some photos I'd be well chuffed. Thnak you very much!

Aawww V, as much as I'd love to deliver them to your beautiful part of the world, I'm afraid money is too tight and it's a bit snowy :lol: We're all good thankyou, the odd sniffle and some teething but otherwise fine, I do hope you 4 are all well and smiley up there, sending BIG hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

niblet they are both still available if you would like them, I'll post pics below so you can decide yes or no, they are both quite large, so would see a baby to up to 6months'ish. We have lost a screw for the swing crib but OH has put it up with another, so its a tad wobbly, but appears secure enough if a baby was in it, but obviously you could find/buy a repacable screw that fits it, we cannot at I'm afraid. They both have their original matress', the moses basket coverings will need washing, they have Isaac fingers on them :D Have a look and let me know, no pressure :) :hug:

020220091703.jpg

020220091704.jpg

020220091707.jpg

020220091708.jpg

020220091709.jpg

020220091710.jpg

020220091711.jpg

020220091712.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts