Wont take formula?

frankie707

Reaction score
Hey girls, G has been exclusively bf since birth. a few days ago we started to introduce formula as his after lunch drink so that I can gradually stop bf but he turns his nose up at it. I've tried aptimal stage 3 and cow and gate toddler milk and full fat cows milk but he screws his face up after all of them. Any ideas? I'm stuck, has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be gratefully received, thanks.

Not sure what to advise really other than maybe a different cup? Oscar would not take a bottle at all so we gave up, back when I wanted to wean him off the boob at 6 months. But now, if he has formula in a beaker he loves it and drinks it right up!!

Thanks, yeah I'm trying from a beaker cos I dont want to introduce a bottle now at almost 1 year. He takes water from it fine but doesnt seem to like the formula :wall:

Have you tried it at different temperatures? Not sure what else to suggest really. LOs can be so stubborn it's unreal lol I like the formula lol I taste it to check the temperature, it stinks so bad but tastes so good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back