Formula question

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I'm gradually starting to ff LO instead of bf! So far she has 1 bottle a day.... Have started with 1 and will gradually introduce more!

We tried Aptimal first and she wouldn't have it! She will have cow and gate which is what we have been giving her, however she tends to be quite sick after the feed and her poos (sorry tmi) have been atomic!

I'm wondering if the formula doesnt agree with her or maybe she's getting it too quickly? She's on size 2 teats and is 5 months!

I'm just wondering Everyones thoughts?

Thank you xxx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Grace is on size 3 teats because the size 2 were too slow for her but they are a little bit too quick so she tends to make a mess during the feed rather than being sick after, don't know if it would be the same for your lo

Thanks Hun spoke to hv today and she was next to useless.....maybe see how she goes tomorrow! Xx

Also grace is having 7oz every 2-3 hours but when we up'd to 8oz she was sick Everytime as she didn't stop if she was full so we dropped down again. Maybe give a little less and see if that helps x

Thanks hun have just made a 5 oz bottle to see how she goes :) xx

Have you tried stopping her more frequently to burp her? We used to have to burp my eldest every ounce to stop her being sick. Although she was predominantly bf she had a bottle most days from 3 weeks to get her used to it. You could also try different bottles that let in less air. I find the Nuk bottles really good x

Thanks hun will try the burping more frequently! We had a hell of a time trying her with every bottle going so daren't change her now she'll take it lol! Shes a stubborn baby :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back