wondering what people think

becks20

Reaction score
Hi, i stopped takin microgynon 30 pill at end of september 09 and my periods have been 1 day late each month since then but this month im 4 - 5 days late and have been getting cramping but no bleeding. I done a HPT 4 days before my period was due but came out negative (but not sure if it worked properly as there was a faint neg line before done test) Also been feeling sick nearly every day, light headed, and wantin to eat loads then feeling sick, this has been for about 2weeks. Me and my partner started taking sanatogen mother and father to be last monday aswell. Could i be pregnant? im gonna take a test at end of week but just want to no if i could be, i already have a 3 year old, so would be great to have another addition. Thank you all! X

I thought id have had a reply by now lol. Is this in the wrong section? x

I didnt see this, sorry hun.

Its possible you could be preg, I think maybe you tested too early. Go and buy a first response and test...good luck x x

Sorry hun this was missed :doh:

I'd take a :test: as soon as possible :)

Good luck & let us know :dust:

Im going to take a test Friday, as my partner has ordered clearblue digital ones for cheap off ebay so should be here by friday if not ill go and buy one from shop as i dont think i can wait till after friday :) i will let you Know once iv done a test. :) Thank you! x

I completely missed this too - sorry! Good luck testing on Friday :D If you're already a few days late and having symptoms you could be! Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Everything sounds really positive, is that your lo in your avatar? Gorgeous little one :)

yea thats Bella :) she's great i was really lucky with her! thanks :) x

It would be such a lovely early Xmas pressie for you all :yay:

Yea, bella keeps telling everyone im having a baby so maybe she know's somethin i dont yet haha :) Will Deff post on here friday evening with the results x

Done a test today and come back positive :) x

Sorry I missed this aswel fingers crossed for you!! X x x

sorry i missed this :petal: Bella is gorgeous

What a fab xmas pressie congrats

Last edited:
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S!!! How many DPO are you?! Did you test early? Just out of curiosity! xx

congrats!!! just posted in your other post my baby girl is called issabelle and we call her bella lol she keeps pointing and my tummy saying baba baba and zander my youngest keeps hitting my tummy saying no no noooo!! lol im like omg!!!! lol x

Zander, I love it! Very different. I've had my names picked out FOREVER. lol. SO SAD. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back