Do test or not do test!!

sparkles0210

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm now 2 days late, I'm still getting period like pains!! & feeling a little light headed but no sickness.
Should I test tomorrow I'll be 3 days late?
My mum said to wait until next week but the suspence is killing me!!! I also think I'm afraid of disappointment if it's neg :-(
HELP!!

Thanks!! I might get brave and do it tomorrow!

Last edited:
Very nervous this morning "butterflies"!!! But have stronger period pains more a heavy yek feeling so I'm not so sure
Now :-( !!! Maybe I should give it till the weekend?
Ohh god don't really know what to do???

Last edited:
I'd do a test hun, at least you'll know then. I tested this morning and only 10/11 dpo and got my bfp, so if your 3 days late then I would have thought it would show if bfp. Are you normally bang on time? x x

Yep, would have very strong period pains & sore boobs for at least a week before period, I would have spotting on due day and full period by that night or defo by the next morning but alway within the day, day after!! It's just the thought if see Negtive again!!

I can't find the aberration for the symbols you girlies use like "bfp" any where!!! Where do I find them?

Maybe wait til tomoro morning and do test with fmu hun. Good luck :dust: x x

OMG I would have started testing 4 days before missed period! I just cant wait. A test would defo show up now if you are 3 days late. GO TEST! lol
and good luck! xx

OMG I would have started testing 4 days before missed period! I just cant wait. A test would defo show up now if you are 3 days late. GO TEST! lol
and good luck! xx

ha ha, I know i am terrible with testing, i try my best every month not to test too early and every month i fail!

any updates?? :dust:

xx

Well ladies I knew deep down not to test & I was right, friends apperaed last night!! :-( not the start to 2012 I was hoping. 1st time in two years I've been late :(
Happy new year to u all & I hope we see plenty of positives!!!

Aw hun :hugs: so sorry the witch got you. Lots of luck and baby :dust: for 2012! Happy New Year! x x

Aww sorry hun sending lots of dust :dust: xx

Sorry the witch got you

xx

Sorru to hear af arrived hun. Good luck for nxt cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member