Don't get me wrong, I do love my son

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
I just don't like him very much tonight!

He went to bed at 8 which is normal for him, and started stirring as we got into bed at 11. I fed him in bed like I usually do if he stirs. He fell asleep in bed with us. Tried puttin him in his crib, again like normal, & he woke. Tried feeding him to sleep again which worked so put him gown again. He wakes up, again :(

By now it's 12:45, DH starting to get peeved cos he's gotta get up for work. So I take Henry to his room. Again, he falls asleep so take him back into our room and pit him down. He wakes again tried for the forth time to get him to sleep and put him down with no success.

I've now given up and we r on the sofa with Henry feeding again and me shattered as I've been up since 5:30 & not had any naps myself cos I've been lookin after my mum who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Today has been emotionally draining and now Henry won't let me sleep in bed so I've resorted to the sofa in an effort to get some sleep.

He has never been like this. So right now although I love him with all my heart and soul and would do anythin for him, I don't like him for not lettin me sleep.

Sorry for the rant but I needed to get it out. Gonna try n get some shut eye now xxxxx

Oh my goodness, it would be sooo much easier if sleep deprivation was not part of being a Mum! I hope Henry goes to bed for you! Also csn't imagine having to look after your Mum as well as your baby! I hope your Mum feels better too! Xx

Thanks hun.

Henry has been asleep on me since my first post so I'm gonna try one last time to put him to bed so I can get into my own bed.

Fingers crossed x

Good luck! Something must be going on tonight.... I am now on my third try getting K to go to sleep. She is usually easy at night!

:hugs: I know exactly what your going through. I didn't like G very much on Friday night - she point blank refused to go in her crib - tried everything, she ended up in bed beside me do I didnt really sleep.

Hope he has settled for you. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Aww... Really hope Henry and you are now both fast asleep in the correct places! Could it be that Henry is having his 3 month growth spurt? Emily has had some nights like this lately and she has been going through the growth spurt. X

Well I got a sum total of 3 hours sleep :(

DH is gonna b gettin an earful when he wakes up too. Henry started crying & dh started huffing & puffing cos he got woken up. how bloody rude!!!!! I'm the one that should be huffing & puffing. He won't wanna be peeing off a hormonal sleep deprived me again. I'm so angry he did it.

Today is gonna be fun. I feel like cancelling all my plans & sleeping the whole day.

I got 4, feel like a zombie! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

It's a good job babies r so bloody cute.

All is (nearly!) forgiven when he smiles & laughs at me :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338790188.004804.jpg

Aaaawwww bless you both!

Are you an only child chick? Do you have anyone else who can help you with your mum? There are support helplines you can ring, they are full of good suggestions to help you help your mum. You need to rest to be strong for her but don't take it all on your shoulders if you can possibly help it. Pm me if you need a chat hun :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

No I have two younger brothers. One is an a***hole, the other works. She lives with her bf & my working brother but they were both at work yesterday and she needed someone to keep her company. To be fair I offered, she didn't ask. Both my maternal grandparents r still around too so it's not fallin completely on my shoulders.

She has just been treated badly at work. Her area manager went to her store thursday morning & took her to another store, told her she was on a 6 month contract to train the other woman and left her there. No consideration for her feelings or how she would get home. & the woman she has to train a) doesn't wanna be manager an b) worked at the same store as my mum & had to move otherwise she would lose her job for not achieving targets. My mum had to give her disciplineries & warnings & now has to train her at another store! She made my mums life difficult at work, but she coped with it. Now they have moved to to a different store with the same woman she is really not happy. She went in thurs/fri/sat & phoned in sick yesterday so I went to keep her company. She said she woke up crying :( never seen my mum like this before. So I helped her apply for a couple of jobs. & Henry was a good boy smiling & giving nanny lots of love & cuddles so she was a lot better when we went home.

It's the shock of being moved from a store u have worked in for 10 years with no choice & havin to work with someone u have had to discipline. & the new store is crap. On her second day she got shouted at by some div who's son was jumping on the beds and she asked him not to, (she sells beds), the third day she saw a bloke & his dog being kicked & punched whilst on the floor by a group of lads.

Sounds very similar to what I went through at work, ended up signed off with stress and depression. My gp put me forward for work place counselling and it was really amazing, it helped me so much and got me back to work although I left my original job (I believe in treating the cause not the symptoms), maybe your mum's gp can put her forward for it too?

Am glad you are not alone in this hun xxxxxxxxx

Yeah but they aren't open until Wednesday cos of the bank holidays. Her manager phoned her yesterday & basically said take the dog for a walk, pull urself together! She has spoken to hr who have said they can do what they want in the best interests if the company. My mums argument to that was "if I'm crying on the shop floor how is that in the companies best interests?"

She will be ok, I know she will. She just needs time to come to terms with it x

I hope everything gets sorted for you honey :)

And you get some sleep

Xxxx

Ohh you poor thing!!

I know that feeling all too well!! I get the loss of motor skills and dizziness most mornings now its awful.

Hope you're Oh feels bad! And hope your mum feels better sweetie xxxxx

I told him off this morning & he said "I don't know I'm doin it!"

I'm at my mums now, she is a lot more positive today. Didn't wake up crying today like she has since friday morning.

She's a lot more like my mum today :D

My mummy is much better now :D her manager is moving her to another store in 4 weeks with better money & without the woman she had to discipline. He recognised he would lose her if he didn't do anything. I got my mummy back :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back