Wisdom Teeth :(

I think my wisdom tooth is coming through on the bottom left side and it is so so sore, the gum is just hurting like mad. They can't do nout about it while I'm pregnant can they :(

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Mine are coming through on both sides the little b*stards!! They feel horrible when you rub your tongue over, all rough and spiky and the gums get so sore.

They wont take mine out whatever, cos apparantly they are coming through fine and I have space for them.

Can I use anything on them? Would bonjella work? Can I even use it? x

My DH had this the other week, it hurt him for a few days then stopped once it had broken the gums surface. Try chewing on a teether :rotfl:

hi sami, sorry about your teeth :twisted:

they are sooo painful, i know i suffered for years, started when i was havin DD 10 yrs ago , theres nothing they can do to them while pregnant, i left it years & constantly got infections in 1 of the teeth, plucked up courage 2 yrs ago & got refered 2 have 3 out & had them done march 2005.

so much better now :D

i think you could use bongela, but you better check.
take care.xx

What about baby Bonjela? Or Dentinox? That can be used form birth?

hey a teether might work :rotfl:

Sorry to hear about ur teeth hun, i have mine and it hurt like hell getting them through i remeber wine and painkillers working for all of 10 mins :?

i hate tooth ache its the worst kind of pain, well that and ear ache :cry:

hope ur feeling better :hug:

Well I've gone with Dentinox coz it's suitable from birth so it can't have much nasty in it really. It's really good aswell! :D

wow you guys dont have your wisdom teeth yet?! i got mine between the ages of 13-15.

Honestly I don't know what to suggest apart from bonjella really. I was lucky that mine were only a teeeny bit sore when they were coming through so I didn't have to take painkillers.

How about trying baby teething powders?

had mine all removed under general at London hospital. best thing i ever did regarding teeth.

When my Wisdom teeth were coming through a couple of years ago my dentist recommended Ora-jel.

Fantastic stuff it has benzocaine in it so the whole area goes completely numb for a few mins like you've had an anaesthetic. I was in tears with the pain and this stuff saved my life. I now have all 4 wisdom teeth without an ounce of trouble.

I don't know if you can take it whilst pregnant though. Might be worth a chat with a pharmacist.

Cx

i have 4 coming through right now and i just sleep it off...but im really lazy anyway its just a really good excuse :rotfl:

Clove oil from Boots is supposed to be good too but I'd stick with good old fashioned Bonjella. There's a new Bonjella Cool out (I think that's what it's called) that looks good.
Poor Sami. I had my wizzies out but they were painful when they came through. xx

haha samis teething
sorry i shudnt laugh lol i still have that to come lol

hope u feel better soon hun
luv brai x

I got one through a few weeks ago and it never hurt. Hopefully the next ones wont either :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back