My wisdom tooth is coming through:'(Ouchies

Melly+2

Reaction score
Its hurting so bad :cry: I wana try bonjela but i cant find the bloody stuff, its my first wisdom tooth so didnt know what to expect. Ive been told it hurts but when it was firt coming through it was fine but for 3 days now its killing ahhhhhhhhhhh :evil:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wisdom teeth can really hurt when coming through, mine always seemed to grow for a few days then wouldnt bother me for months, mine kept getting infected so had one taken out & had a couple taken out when I was a kid cos they we're growing the wrong way.

Hope it eases off soon for you hun :)

Infected :shock: D :roll: double ouchies. Its been coming throughnfor ages now and i have been saying to gal 'everyone says it hurts but mine doesnt' well i brought it on nmyself really didnt i :roll:

Must be the time of the year for it! My friend's just had hers out - although they weren't hurting her, they were infected! Think she's looking rather chipmunk like at the moment :rotfl: Took her half an hr to eat 4 slices of thinly cut banana!
Actually my MIL asked if I was going to have mine out while I was pregnant because it could be done free (and she had hers out then so it MUST be the thing to do....stupid woman).

Sympathise with you, my wisdom teeth have been coming through for 17 years believe it or not!! Every few months they play up but not badly enough for me to face having them out! Have had infections over the years which can be agony.

Try rubbing Anbesol on the gum, take paracetamol and ibuprofen together and clean it really carefully. My dentist gave me a special syringe thing to insert under the gum and push in some Corsodyl mouthwash. It's brilliant stuff, can't reccomend it enough. Keeps the dreaded infection away!

:oops: :oops: Oh God just realised I'm a wisdom tooth bore!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back