Wind/burping?

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
What's the easiest way you find to burp your babies?

Sometimes Charley is really easy to get his wind up but then other times it's really hard espesially during the night.

I think he's got abit of colic today as he keeps bringing his knee's up to his chest and making a high pitch moaning noise so i don't think i got his wind up last night!

i sit her on my lap with her legs down between my legs if that makes sense. i sway her from side to side. oh and use infacol before every feed.

if i know there is some trapped i walk around with her high up over my shoulder in a bouncy type walk.

I brought some infacol today. Have only used it once so hoping it will start to work by tonight! I hate seeing him in pain :(

Infacol was my savior! Works a treat.

I also used to put her over my shoulder and walk around. :)

Shes been really good lately so lets hope its just a little phase for charley! Hope the infacol works.

i have loads of different positions as daisy hates giving her wind back i infocol befor feeds but doesnt always make alot of difference i start with her on shoulder then if nothing i put her on her tum across my legs if no joy i sit her up holding her under her chin and try and sometime i support head and lay her down then sit her straight back up a few times this can also shift it but more often than not it comes out other end!

I use infacol- took about 3 days to start getting the full effect. I have stopped winding Ella, now I just sit her on my knee and she sort of wiggles them out herself.

i heard if you sit them on your knee and kinda bounce whilst rubbing/tapping their back in a clockwise motion its meant to be the best! ella used to be awful for it, but would just end up bringing up half her milk with her burps ewwwww!

Thanks guys!! I'm hoping he only suffers today and will be better tomorrow. Normally I only need to sit him up and he burps but today he's been so upset when having his feeds it's been a nightmare to get up!

Always worst at night.. They are out of it and your nodding off trying to burp them for ages!

I try and change from holding him upright on my chest, to sitting him on my knee. If they don't work I lie him down for 5 and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back