Willpower fading fast - when to test!

Becky

Reaction score
Apologies for this post - I'm rambling!

Ok so since my M/C my periods have been irregular (28, 30, 35, 32). My period is due around this time (Thursday was day 28 ) but I haven't been holding my breath as I have no idea what kind of length of cycle to expect.

The positive thing was I was fairly sure that I was ovulating around the 14th although I didn't note the day. I haven't been paying attention to symptoms etc as I have been convincing myself I couldn't possibly be pregnant because I'm fed up of disappointing myself but now, today on day 31 I'm feeling queasy.

So, becuase my cycles have been as long as 35 days I had told myself not to even think about testing until Friday (day 36) but now that I'm feeling sick I'm wondering about testing tomorrow.

Oh but the other thing is I've refused to buy tests to help my willpower so if I'm testing I'll have to get some on my lunch break tomorrow!

Argh!! what should I do!??? I promised myself I wouldn't get like this again :wall:

Aw hun, this must be really hard. If you have ovulated on the 14th, then you are 15 DPO and sensitive test should show positive already. Maybe hang on in there for another two days and then test from FMU. Good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am there with you. I really wanted to test this morning, but I know I need to wait two or three more days. Do not want a false BFN. Good luck to you! Baby dust!

Well I've lasted another day, I didn't buy any tests even though I was in both Boots and Supadrug at lunch time!!

Still no period and my head is messed up with wondering but I'm still aiming for Friday! Fingers crossed my period stays away!

Well done. Fingers crossed for Friday :hug: :hug:

Well I gave in!!

I tested today and guess what .....

BFP!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!! Oh and its double happiness as we found out that my BIL's g/f is also pregnant - about 5/6 weeks although they don't know about us yet. After my miscarriage last time I'm not telling many people till I'm happier about the whole thing!

Thanks so much for all your support!!

lol congratz hun bet your kicking yourself for not testing sooner.
well you kno wot they say " all good things comes to those who wait" thas why im testing on monday instead of saturday :)
wish u all the best in the pregnancy hun gratz again :cheer: :cheer:

Brilliant :cheer: :cheer:

I am so pleased for you and great timing that BIL's G/F is pg too!
Have you had any signs other than feeling sick?

Keep the BFPs coming everyone!

sally12 said:
I am so pleased for you and great timing that BIL's G/F is pg too!
Have you had any signs other than feeling sick?

Thanks so much!

I have had other symptoms - slight cramping similar to period but not as bad. mild lower back ache, slight boob ache but all of those were so slight that I didn't feel I could depend on them.

Plus I thought maybe I was imagining things because my friend just told me 2 weeks ago that she's pregnant so I thought maybe I was just seeing what I wanted to LOL. I honestly thought I was going mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back