Will the midwife check my waters if I ask

LucyB.

Reaction score
I have my 38 week midwife appointment today when I will be 37+5. I've been leaking urine all week but am worrying it could be my waters slowly trickling as I've become really paranoid about going into labour lately! It looks and smells like wee although there is a slight sweetness to it. If I ask the midwife to check my waters are still in tact will she do it? Xxx

Could you just mention your concerns anyway? she may offer to check? xx

ask her about it she most probly will check 4 u x

Definetly say to her. If she doesn't check she may advise to go to hospital for a wee check!x

i had trickling and they checked my waters three days before i went into labour. They said it wasnt my waters but 3 days later they popped x

ive heard it mentioned that waters can have a sweet smell so deffo go get checked

When I was pregnant with Oscar the MW was worried my waters had gone (at 37 weeks) when I mentioned increased watery discharge, but she didn't check herself, she sent me to MAU to get checked out. I had 3 people stare up me with a torch at the hospital... all at the same time lol

Defo mention it, if she won't check I'm sure she'll refer you to someone who will xxx

Thanks girls :) thankfully she did check and no waters ATM :) just said to go to the hospital if I ever think it again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back