Will someone please throw a bucket of cold water over me!!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I am so so so BROODY!

I went to my sisters scan with her today. It was lovely and there were all these women with gorgeous bumps. She is less pregnant than she thought she was, just like last time. Her due date is 4 days before her sons second birthday :shock: 3 weeks before Christmas :shock: :shock: Poor thing!

Now I really miss being pregnant :cry: and I really want another...

Notice how Ive written the word broody in pink... wonder why...? :think: :lol:

I'm broody too, but for a years time - can't believe I'm not allowed to have another :( (evil DH :evil: )

I'm never going to smell that 'just born' smell again :cry:

I won't slap you - get pregnant, go for it ;)

You could just accidently get pregnant MM :wink:

He would alwasy come around to it.

we are broody! my dp is really broody! i really hope and pray we fall pregnant.

xrachx said:
we are broody! my dp is really broody! i really hope and pray we fall pregnant.

I wish my OH wanted another :cry: good luck with your TTC rach :hug:

come to some agreement.. losts of bjs for his payment and preggy for yours :p wait till after potty training tho.. cant imagine that being pregnant :puke:

IM so broody too my OH said no way to another one so far ive got him down "when Lily is 3yrs old"

I'll wear him down :twisted:

i really want a pink bean too but theres no way i could handle being preggy right now !

I'm broody too. I have two friends who are both having twins and OH cousin gave birth to a baby girl yesterday...there are babies everywhere and I want another!!!!!!

*secretly I want twins* :shhh:

So far I have managed to get OH to agree to TTC in December but hoping to bring it forward a bit with constant nagging and sexy underwear!

and a spiritualist told me years ago that I'd have a baby girl and then quite soon after I'd have twins...so I want to see if it's true! :rotfl: :rotfl:

ewww i been told we'll ahve 2 boys , i do hope there wrong lmao altho 2 babes would of cause be awsome what every just would like a pink one !

Oooooooooooh baby dust Natalie :lol: :twisted: :lol:
And lots for you too xrachx :D :hug: :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back