Will it ever happen????

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi,

My LO has been teething since he was 3 months old, hes gone through the drooling stage, hes had the explosive nappies, hes been through having all the teething gel and then.......nothing! No signs of teething for the last couple of months and now hes just a complete nightmare! Hes very wingey and whiney, always crying, very clingey, teething gel is not doing anything so im wondering, is it his teeth or not? hes been like this for over a week now and its so bad that I cant leave the room for a wee without him screaming his head off.

Is this just a clingy stage? or is this finaly it? what were your LO's like when their teeth came through?

xx

Emms has been like that, I was convinced about 2 months ago that she was teething, but we have had no teeth. Apparently they can still feel the teeth even if they are not ready to come through. It could be combined with a more clingy/fussy developmental stage. Is your bab starting to do something new, like beginning to sit up, moving more? :hug: :hug:

It feels like we've been teething forever too. I get convinced they will be here tomorrow when he has a grumpy day but still none.

Finlay was like this from 3 months and the 1st tooth arrived at 6 months so you could have a bit to wait :(

We didn't have the explosive nappies thank god! Only the extreme drooling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back