Teething Already??

gemmap27

Reaction score
Im sure alex is teething - my sister thinks hes too young

He has been grouchy, and dribbling lots, keeps putting his hands in his mouth, wont have his dummy, and although hes hungrey wont have his bottle.
I have looked in his mouth this morning and he has a little red lump on his bottom gum.
Hes been crying today too, is it too soon for teething gel?

When did your little ones get their first teeth?

Harry is teething too, he's cutting the bottom two, with all the symptoms you describe :)

Ella was being the same last night, we gave her some Calpol and it settled her..she has no lumps on her gums or anything but has all the rest of the teething symptoms.

my LO was also like this for a couple of months on and off until she cut her first tooth at about 5months. they can start early because it usually takes the first one or two a while to come through but once they have them then theres no stoppin them. kayla cut one on a tuesday and then the other front tooth by the thursday and has just cut her third at the front top and looks like the other top front tooth is coming now also, maybe she will do them all in two's lol. good luck all those with teething babbies!!

xxxx

There is no too early - Green Bean's teeth were there waiting when he popped out- thankfully they have only just come through the gum (well they did at 8 weeks) you can't see them but you can feel their nice sharp edges (and my bloody nipples can too :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back