Will I ever get my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Miss Joslyn

Reaction score
Sorry to rant girls but im feeling maybe I wont get my BFP as im getting very impatient now as been TTC for a year after my miscarriage and have just found out im not ovulating!!!!!!!!!!! What upsets me the most is watching people move on and give birth when every month I keep thinking "This is it". I feel like things are not moving along for me and I will never be happy. my OH is depressed as he left his job after my miscarriage to go self employed and now has no work so hes looking for an employed job but no luck. Does anyone know of any jobs in the conservatory blinds industry or anything practical? I know its maybe not the right time to try for a baby with OH out of work but we have been together 13 years and wish we had a family earlier.
Is anyone still trying to conceive from July 05? :cry: :(

Hi puff puff .... we've been trying for nearly two years, with one MC about 4 months ago.

Did I read somewhere that you've started on Clomid? If that gets you ovulating then you should be well on your way to getting your BFP! How long have you been on it?

Hi Laura, Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It really puts you on a downer when that happens and i really feel for you. I didnt realise you have been trying for two years and you are a good inspiration for me to carry on trying. I only started taking Clomid this month but i still havent ovulated and got to take my second course next tuesday. Should i still take them if i do ovulate or no need? I am trying to be good to myself and wait for the tablets to kick in and give them a chance but I have just been feeling so down.
thanks for replying. :)

Hmmm, I'm not sure - what days did you take them at the beginning of this cycle? I'm told to take mine on days 2-6 - I do actually ovulate anyway, but they decided to put me on it because they said it can help (not quite sure how but was willing to try anything!).

If you're only on CD14 then I would think there's still plenty of time for you to ovulate - although I think I read somewhere that you should ovulate between 5-9(?) days after the last pill? (Not sure on number of days there - could be different, and it's usually a couple more for me anyway).

So if you don't ovulate in the next few days, your doc is going to tell you to start the next round of Clomid? So two rounds in one cycle?

Just wanted to send you a big hug puff puff, I haven't been TTC for so long but please don't give up hope :hug:

hi puff puff, try and stay positive, ive been trying for 8 months now with nothing, its so easy to get downhearted, hope you get your BFP soon :hug: x

I wanna give you both a :hug: (Puff puff & Laura) I really hope the clomid helps you get your BFP Puff puff IT WILL IT WILL :cheer: It will for you both xx

:hug: for both laura and puff puff xxxxxxxx

hi Puff Puff... i just wanted to say don't give up.
We've been TTC since August 2004, we've had 2 confirmed miscarriages, and i refuse to give up!
I hope that you don't either! Once the Clomid kicks in you should start popping eggs out all over the place!! :rotfl:
I was told that i'm not ovulating too.... and if i am i'm not ovulating properly... and my consultant won't give me clomid until i lose 5 stone...

Theres always hope hun xox :hug:

Hey Puff puff...
Me and OH have been trying since July 05 also. I know what you mean about everyone getting pregnant and having babies wherever you go. I had to do a shift on the SCBU last night (I'm a childrens nurse), so seeing all those babies really didn't help. I have done the clomidthing! Still nothing, so I have got my first appointment (me and OH) at the fertility clinic next week, so we can have all the tests to see if we are functioning properly!!!
Its so disheartening i know, but we'll all get there in the end. I've now got the "it wasn't meant to be just yet" philosophy. Although I do get very down every bloody month when that evil bitch AF shows up.
Hang in there....it'll happen!!! :hug:

Liv wishing you all the luck when they start investigating you :hug:

Hi everyone,
I just want to say NEVER give up!!! We were trying to conceive for 18months before I became pregnant and we really thought it was never going to happen. It was made even worse by the fact that the first time around it happened in the first month. All sorts of things ent through my head-it was because I was overweight,or because i'd had a c-section ( I couldn't find enough reasons.
Anyway in May we were going on holiday and I went back on my pill cos I didn't want AF whilst I was away. I only took it for that month the stopped again and the next month I found out I was pregnant. We had done nothing different and were really shaocked (but happy).
I guess what I am trying to say is keep trying- it will happen when you least expect it. Also I know it is really hard but try to relax and not think about it. We had resigned ourself to the fact that we may never be a family of 4 -we had even got rid of all the baby stuff!!!! and I think that maybe taking the pressure off helped although we will never really know.

Sorry for the long post-hope it helps you all to feel a little more positve.
Take Care
PaulaX

Thanks girls for all your kind words, support and sharing your stories with me. It has cheered me up and given me hope.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone x

:hug: :hug: :hug: & BABY DUST for everyone! You are all brilliant, I have no idea how you do it, but you have that strength so never give up on it! You are all inspirational!!! :hug: xx

Seems like there are a few of us in the same or similar boats. We've been TTC since Jan 2005.

Although IVF isn't a particularly cheery prospect, I'm relieved I haven't had to go for Clomid. Laura and Puff Puff, I think you are both very brave tucking into those. How are you both getting on? Any weird side effects? At least my hormonal loopiness will only last 6 or 7 weeks, but up to 6 months! :shock: V. brave, plus v. brave partners! :lol:

The things we put ourselves through. It'll all be worth it in the end. :hug: :hug:

H

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back