when will i get help..

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Im so fed up...

Im in my 16th month of ttc now and after having my miscarriage in dec im starting to wonder if it'll ever happen for us. My best friend had her little baby last week and she's soooooooo cute and im really happy for her but also really upset for me, i started trying 7 months before her and the month she started she fell, it just doesn't seem fair.. Im due to ovulate next week but i have to put off trying because i have to go into hospital a week on monday to have some abnormal cells removed, part of me is saying sod it lets try anyway and the other part is thinking its porbably not a good idea...

Do you think the doctors will start to investigate why its taking me so long or will they make me wait a bit longe...

Sorry i just feel like having a bit of a moan today..

Go to the gp hun, they should be able to help you out as you have been trying over a year :hug:

do you think they will, even tho i did get pregnant... Thats the things thats really annoying me at the moment people keep saying at least you know you can get pregnant now... gee thanks....

Just dont tell them that, i wouldnt, they should have seen you at 1 year, have you done any charting or anything so you can take it with you, or just keep asking till they give you what you want :hug:

Well ive kept a diary of when im ovulating and doing the dead and when im starting my period, is that charting?? Sorry i sound really dumb eh..

Just wanna be pregnant...

Charting is on fertility friend but im sure if you take all of what you have wrote they will look at it, I wanna be pg too hun, coming up to a year now, we will get there ey :hug:

Does anyone think if i happen to get pregnant this coming week and go ahead with my op (leep procedure) on the 7th of April, it will harm my pregnancy at all?? just wondered cos i sooooooooooo would like to carry on trying and not put things off yet again..

sunshine_gal said:
doing the dead

I think that's where you're going wrong :roll: (just kidding!)

I know that I'm no expert at all, but I just thought I would say that if I were you, I would tell my GP about the miscarriage - it could be that even though you are capable of getting pregnant, there is an issue with 'staying' pregnant. It's unlikely that there is cause for concern regarding that - I'm not trying to panic you! - but it's better to let them know exactly what they're dealing with so that they're able to help you as best they can. Good luck :)

Yeah i will, just hope once i've had this op that things will get better...x..

I definately see your GP hun. I was only TTC for 10mths when I told my dov and he refered me to the gynaecologist (sp?) straight away. I've now had tests done and am just aiting to drop off Rob's sperm. I think they'll definately refer you for tests now hun. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh i hope so... what happens when they refer you? do they check semen first or do they do tests on me first?

36/38 day cycles are soooo long that every month when its a bfn its such a long time to start again, do you think they will give me something to make them shorter??

For me they did an HYCoSy, which is an internal scan and they also put a actheter into your uterus and inject a sugar solution in to see if your tubes are blocked, Between CD8-13. I also need to get a FSH blood test done on CD2 to chack hormones I think and they also want a sperm sample. Not sure what happens next though.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back