• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

will i be stuck here forever?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Got another bfn this morning am on 15dpo, cd31 and no af usually a 30 day cycle. I expect af will pop up soon. Hubby and I will then be in month 7 of ttc and am starting to feel a bit cynical about it all. :-(
Starting to think it will never happen

Try to stay positive hun, as hard as that is. This coming cycle will be my 6th month trying...I just try to take comfort in the fact that for some people it takes a little longer...took my friend 10 months to fall PG with her first...It will happen for you hun, it will happen for all of us. You're not out yet.
Good luck. xxxxx

Its ok, I was exactly the same a couple of weeks ago...all this TTC is so hard and you're well within your rights to get down about it, it's only natural.

Try not to be too disheartened (i know easier said than done). It will happen in good time xxx

I'm with you on that one girl...if I didn't have this place I'd either be in a mental home by now or prison for taking my frustrations out on the OH!!!!
xxx

Fingers crossed its just too early for you to test yet hun

x x x x

:hug: your closer to getting your bfp than you've ever been! More chance of conceiving really soon. Could even still be this month xx

i feel the same as you hun, your not alone. Keep your chin up xx

Dont lose hope hun it will happen for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back