will i be forced to have a vbac

roxane 1985

Reaction score
had a c-section with my son and i was just wondering if i will be forced to have a vbac or can i have a section?

i know its very early days and there is still a chance pregnancy wont progress but i was just wondering

nooo they cant force to have a vbac its entirely up to you what u wnat to have xxx

tahst decided then I REFUSE TO PUSH ANYTHING OUT lmao

lmao aww bless ya i take it u had a rough labour with ur last one ? i am quite scared this time as last time my placenta wouldne budge and it ruptured and i ended up in theatre lost a hell of a lot of blood but they assure me i will be well taken care of frm start to finish in labour x

yh i was in labour 16 hours, after 12 i started pushing but she got stuck,i told them but they wouldnt listen aand made me push for 4 hrs, in the end they had to use the ventouse then forceps, i was kept in for 5 days as i lot alot of blood and had to have 2 blood transusions

yikes dont blame u then get that section booked hehe xx

No they shouldnt force you.
You should get a choice of vbac or elective c-section. x

My friend just had her baby on Thursday, running up to the birth they were trying to talk her in to having a vbac but she point blank refused. They tried to encourage her but they couldn't force her. She had a caesarian in the end

My friend just had her baby on Thursday, running up to the birth they were trying to talk her in to having a vbac but she point blank refused. They tried to encourage her but they couldn't force her. She had a caesarian in the end

That's good I'm going to tell them as soon as I see that first midwife that there is no way in he'll I'm going to have a vbac

they cannot froce y but getting another operation and also more scar tissue is never adviceable. perhaps this time it will go better? I had a horrible vaginal delivery the first time and a very easy one the second time (my first got stuck too because the widest part of his head was stuck in the smallest oart of my pelvis). good luck with your decision over time and also good luck with your pregnancy :)

Last edited:
There us no way I could do vaginal again the experience after wasn't even good, I couldn't sit up properly or hold my daughter I was so exhausted, I got Ill after the blood transfusion. With the boy next day I was up and about doing everything for myself and home 3 days later

Nit to mention I was so jaundice after my girl my gums were White and my eyes were yellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back