VBAC?

ecomum

Reaction score
any mums here had a normal birth after a c-section?
my daughter was born by emergency c section (distressed, nothing that could be *hereditary*), and i am hoping to have a more natural birth this time around.

would love some opinions/ reassurance from mums who have had VBAC,

ihave no experience of this but my mum had me by emergency c section. (i had not been growing in the woom and was smaller then at my 6 month scan)

My mum then 4 years later went on to give birth (normaly) to my little sister... and my mum was 44 years old by then! plus this all happened 24 yrs ago.

I dont know what the odds are or that much info on it but i know it does happen :)

I havn't had a VBAC myself but my friend has. Her first baby was delivered by emergency c-section at 27 weeks due to her having pre-eclampsia. Anyway she had her second baby about a month ago and that was a non complicated vaginal birth. I just thought I would post this so that you can see that it is possible to have an uncomplicated VBAC.

thanks!
i am pretty confident that i will be able to give birth naturally this time, but it is useful to hear other peoples experiences.

i had emergency section but i opted for elective with second which i now regret as now due my third my surgeon told me i must have another section and would have liked to have natural birth as lond as things go smoothly with preg and labour should not be a problem they will just keep an eye on your scar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back