Will I always feel like this...?!

Moley

Reaction score
Hi all

As you know I had my first failed IVF back in March / April and I've had 2 periods since then. But I find that when I'm on I get very depressed and weepy. As soon ad I'm coming towards finishing I'm ok and back to my usual self. All through LTTTC I was always a little despondant when AF arrived but since the failed IVF I just really struggle. I'm wondering if this will go away or if I'm destined to be miserable every AF from now on?!

M x

aww I dont know really, Ive had the one period, which is how I knew I wasnt pregnant but not had another yet but I feel pretty up and down myself, I think all your hormones have just been messed about pluys its sad for us still cos it didnt work. xx

I really struggled after failed ivf. Not so much after the first as we were into the second straight away (didn't wait the normal 3 cycles, never asked why) but I reached a very dark place after the second. We both did.

I had counseling which really helped me and I couldn't recommend it enough. Hated it at the time but it made my life much better. PP dis the boy thing and stuck his head under a rock. I also found the break (6 months) between 2nd and 3rd cycles helped a lot and allowed us to work out who we were again.

I'm sending you all my love at this hard time xxx

hi honey, i know exactly how you feel- i got my bfp after 5+years but ended in an ectopic 6months ago, ive had 6 af since then each time bang on time and my mood hits rock bottom and im a nightmare to live with, its just another kick in the teeth im not pregnant, after about 2days my mood picks up because i have to accept my af and get on with it and think positive for next month. im so sorry for your failed ivf, baby making is so harsh and should come with a warning sign! i wish i could predict the future for you but all i can do is send you all my support and i really wish you so much luck that you get your bfp you deserve! I am always here for a chat and a moan cause my god i do enough of that on my own lol! lots of love xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back