will he come early

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hi girls
has anyone eles had/been havin shows/contractions at an 'early' stage in pregnacey?
im only 30+weeks and been having shows for the past 2 weeks and ive also had contractions. the contractions come bout every 20-30 mis and last bout 2-4 mins i havent said anythink to my mw cuz i cant get in toch with her. im so worred my little one may come so early.
what do u think the chances of that are?
any advice would be great
just to let u no this is my 1st baby

If you can't get in touch with your midwife I would suggest you ring the labour ward or the midwife's office (I have a seperate number for the community midwives office)
All the numbers should be on your green notes.
Don't worry too much, Braxton hicks are very normal, and, as discussed here, a show should regenerate if it's too early.

Just ring and hopefully they can reassure you more.

I would definately get this checked out. If you are having contractions, something is definately not right. I don't mean to scare you and all may be fine, but please see someone, just to make sure you're ok.

discharge increases lots at this stage, it might be that its just that rather than shows, i know i have to wear pantie liners all teh time from it (sorry TMI)

braxon hicks can hurt dispite midwifes and docs telling you they dont, best thing to do is contact your midwife, doc or hospital just to get checked out

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back