• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why..

nori

Reaction score
..is it that i can jig ollie up and down standing up and it soothes him yet when i sit down (still jigging) he wake immediately??

How does he know i have sat down?? I'm still jigging???

Anyone else have this?

Claire x

Oh yes!! I have to walk around the house constantly when she's annoyed or she wont shut up, sitting down just wont work, still clueless as to why though

Same here, i walked the carpet bare in the early days walking up and down. Not so much now as she doesnt tend to sleep dureing the day :roll: even though she is wacked out. Minute her bum hits the car seat though she if out like a light.

Same here, i walked the carpet bare in the early days walking up and down. Not so much now as she doesnt tend to sleep dureing the day :roll: even though she is wacked out. Minute her bum hits the car seat though she if out like a light.

its prob the motion of you walking as well as the jiging that puts them to sleep :hug:

Yes!
Altitude meter... it's the only explanation!

Oh god I remember this well, how on earth can they tell?!?!?!?

x

Ivy settles much better if I stand with her than if I'm sat I just think she doesn't want me getting to comfy lol! The other day she wouldn't sleep so I stood up and walk about 2 metres and she was fast asleep!!!!

I seem to spend my life walking and jigging at the mo!! We should start the jigging club!

Yep Girlie does it too! I think its gravity! lol Have no idea why but only explanation I can think of hahaha

:think: :think: :think: it was EXACTLY the same with LO. Haven't got a clue how they know the difference??

Sometimes the only way, and I mean the only way to settle Jacob is to hold him tightly and bounce as high as we can on the pilates ball. OOft!

Yep. Walking up and down with LO is sometimes the only thing that settles him, sitting down doesn't do the trick. My arms and back ache so much tho :roll:

Amber is the same and its so knackering sometimes! especially now she is getting heavier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back